Where do you order pipes/bongs from?

Has anybody ordered any pieces off any websites? If so who do you trust?
Im tired of the local shops gouging prices. I looked around on google and found a few sites but figured id ask before id give it a real shot

4 Likes

I get glass slides off ebay and stl files off the internet. Got one printing now.

2 Likes

5 Likes

A vendor named ‘grass city’ took care of me when a product arrived damaged.
Shipped replacement no questions asked.

3 Likes

I’ve had great experiences with grasscity, dankstop and 420 science.

4 Likes

Have you ordered from these places? Good service?

1 Like

Thanks everyone!!

1 Like

I also vote for Grav.

2 Likes

I ordered from ‘Planet of the Vapes’ and it was legit

5 Likes

TAG (thick ass glass) has some nice pieces for reasonable prices. I try and go through small glass blowers to get small pieces (spoons, hammers, Sherlocks etc)

7 Likes

I’ve ordered from all of them yea and I’ll also endorse Thick Ass Glass for cheap lab glass and PotV is a nice vape site they’re real professional

3 Likes

My dab rig came from Thick Ass Glass and I’m pleased with it. I picked up a new bowl for my bong from them too. Recommended.

2 Likes

Always in person for me, local head shops typically. I like to handle it, inspect the bowl hole size etc

5 Likes

I’ve always been support your local headshop kinda guy but the past few years has been rather shit for them the few I frequented that where quality closed down now There’s only more chain headshops around that only do shit made mass glass for over priced @RookieBuds

7 Likes

I really dig iDab and Mobius. But My daily driver for years now is a Quiver Fabrications Summit

4 Likes

These guys are da bomb! Good quality and inexpensive too… Click on tobacco products to see smoke ware items.

1 Like

Thats sick!

1 Like

Same here i use the local head shop.

2 Likes

Someday man! I want one of those but for now I just rock my Safety Meeting almost every day in my pocket

4 Likes

I also second Grav Labs. Their Globe is amazing and it never ever clogs. Basically impossible to clog. I’ve used their Wedge bubbler and it’s awesome, but it requires cleaning every other day to keep working.

The globe I can use until it looks like nasty ass swamp water, and it’ll still hit perfectly. We’ve got 2 at my house so my wife and I don’t have to share.

2 Likes