Where In The World Can I Find Purple Indica ???

Hi everyone for the past 15 years Ive been looking for this strain called Purple Indica (aka Unknown Purple Indica ) Ive read countless things on this strain but sill cant find it. would love to hear more about the strain or any leads where i could find more info or even get it. the one i got to enjoy was BC Purple Indica . If any one has any storys of smoking it please share :slight_smile: still the best smoke ive ever smokes the taste is one of a kind. lol and also looking for info on a Rene haze thank you guys for your time it is much appreciated.

4 Likes

Not purple kush? It’s a purple pure indica

1 Like

Purple kush…

I think it was big worm genetics does a lot of work with purple indicas. Not sure its what you seek exactly but supposedly its thier main claim in the lineups

1 Like

Think automatically antonilanine,
Di color of plant, jaja ja.!!!

1 Like

That or purple Afghan, the landrace parent of purple kush.

There’s an auction right now for SR 71 Purple Kush x Super Skunk at the top of the list.

1 Like

Where ya located?

19 Likes

That looks tasty af ! PK?

3 Likes

Thanks! It’s CandyMan (PCK x Sour Grapes), from Shoreline Genetics. And it is tasty, very tasty!

6 Likes

Look at zamnesia kalina asia its a purple indica

8 Likes

Wanna hear some krazy shit ?
I was just looking at that strain on Great Lakes Genetics. Seen a bunch, but that was one of a few that stuck out for me, kinda like how yours caught my attention. Nice buds

4 Likes

It was meant for you to get it then, lol. I’ve grew out several strains from Shoreline and every one of them have been really good. I was really impressed with the Crippy.

2 Likes

Nice! You didn’t by any chance make any F2’s of those did ya?

2 Likes

@Opie no sorry i didn’t but its very nice to smoke

2 Likes

So the plant in question is an unknown strain that’s purple?:thinking:

That could literally be a million indicas

3 Likes

Serious black strain from Oregon breeders. Black buds mostly indica. Dank af, supposed clone only but i got ahold of some seeds whilst in Oregon. I have not looked but they should be online in seed form … many claim its clone only though. So if you could get one. Do it. This stuff is awesome. I grinded a 300$ zip just to get seeds.

2 Likes

no not purple kush. its nickname is unknown purple indica or BC Purple Indica Bcbuddepo has a cross of it called purple star but just trying to get the pure genetic.

canada British columbia

very close rooted Pacific G13/Hashplant x Purple Indica P.O.W would love to get them but truly looking for the pure purple indica thank you for the lead im still searching