Where is everyone getting their logo

So just like the heading says, do you need something drawn up?
Who’s an artist here in our midst?

5 Likes

Hit up Fiverr. Tons of graphic designers from all over the world. I got mine there for like $50.

4 Likes

I just find a pic I like online and use it … Been the happy toast for about a year now… but I also have alot of stickers with it on there so kinda wanna keep it while I have them lol

4 Likes

I tried Fiverr and ended up spending money on 3 different designers, all of whom created total crap logos. Nothing like what I asked for. I finally gave up on them…

I ended up asking one of my designer friends and paid him to create exactly what we were asking for. Cost more, but you get what you pay for. He created every variation we needed. Full color (web + DTG printing), line drawing (embroidery and black/white prints), and text-only (low detail) versions. I’m now set to create any type of merch we want, and we have everything we need for signage, banners, and social.

7 Likes

I just googled monogbongo and ripped off the picture that I felt went with my name best hahah

14 Likes

I’m happy to knock a few designs up for people if they need them

4 Likes

Just use this old man :rofl::grin::v:

20 Likes

I like that where did you get it from?
Pretty damn close

7 Likes

Stolen from google haha. Changed the name from skip to you.

6 Likes

I’m not puter literate enough.

4 Likes

You can click on that image and save it to your desktop then try and apply it to your avatar in settings

2 Likes

Do it @OleReynard! We have too many "O"s in the room… Not that you can really have too many Os.

2 Likes

It won’t let me click on it

1 Like

@MBVapester I took the liberty to pass a few minutes

I had an idea when I read your name and went with it

12 Likes

Something with a redfox wearing a slouch hat lounging under a tree burning one.

Or something like mongo pulled up but in a Johnny Appleseed format.
Old man wearing bibs and a flannel

4 Likes

right click it

right mouse button

then something save image

3 Likes

I can work on it for ya, if you want. I have an idea that you might like.

4 Likes

Thank you @cogitech.
Well probably want them for bean containers also.

2 Likes

I’m just a hack when it comes to this stuff but I’ll play with it and post it up here and you can take if you like it.

3 Likes

I made mine with a inkscape years ago… it was based off this costume…

16 Likes