Where O”where is the original GDP? Or grape ape, purple urkle or old mendo purp.

I’m trying to find a gdp cutting. I miss her. I need her back in my life. If anyone would like to trade hit me up. I got good beans and have a few fire mommas I can cut off of. I got some great stuff! NoCAP! I am cool with some gdp crosses Like purple punch would be cool also.

11 Likes

@GrapeApe hahaha, here ya go :grin:

1 Like

There is a great gdp that goes around my area been asking for it for months to no avail best of luck

5 Likes

I just tried femising a GDP strain I have had for 3 years, for seeds, it didn’t work, her genetics were so strong, she just made male flowers and no pollen :slightly_frowning_face: the 3 clones I took for back up on case it didn’t happen got mites, so I burned them and lost the strain now :cry:

Still got about 200 grams of bud left in jars, going to miss it when it’s gone :slightly_frowning_face:

13 Likes

Bummer man! Thats real crappy. We will find her! I have faith.

5 Likes

Csi bro…they have one of these I’m sure. Probably your best bet as far as breeders who test run they own gear. You wont be disappointed

8 Likes

The male GDPs I had revegging outside last year got jacked or id been doing a pollen run.

1 Like

Stupid thieves are hurting themselves and they don’t even realize what they are doing to the world. Karma please do your thing

5 Likes

Anyone tried ultimate purple from bcbuddepot? I got beans from them 8 years ago and the may be the ones you seek if your in to super grapey flavours production is average or abit less . The phenos didnt produce but quality was 8 out of 10

2 Likes

Man. That’s extra messed up. It’s so messed up people stealing plants, when they can grow their own! And took your breeders, I want to cut them. Someone has a solid gdp, i hear her calling my name. Thanks I will look at csi. I hear kens gdp is not the same as it was. Idk. Keep the faith!

3 Likes

Wow looks like theres some sativa in that girl

I see Grape Ape clones all the time at dispensaries in my area! Purple punch comes around sometimes too and is one of my favorites outdoors! I haven’t seen a GDP clone for a while but I’ve grown it way too much so I’m fine with that lol

2 Likes

Was on the GDP hunt forever a while back. Best I ever saw was crosses with the original, but never could find a pure gdp that looked legit. Ill be watching on here to see what you find. Best of luck

4 Likes

Will you grab me us one if I send you some money? Dude can’t share his purple urkle, He just wanted to show us pictures I guess…

1 Like

I would like a grape ape or purple punch. But really want the granddaddy! The original one that was real light green with little bits of purp in it, crazy orange hairs and super soft fluffy sweet kushy goodness! I have a few lavender that is looking real nice so far I will find a keeper hopefully! The leaves look cool. Really jagged.

4 Likes

I got some good cool stuff to trade… hit me up if you guys got my mama… I will make you more than happy!

1 Like

Moment of silence for Shadey
RIP

4 Likes

? What are you talking about?

That was directed towards him losing his clones and mother, not losing Shadey lol. I see the confusion, my B my B

6 Likes

All good bro. I got this ogkz! Omg it’s so good! Funky and fruity! The perfect mix. It’s really strong smoke. I don’t put hash on it cuz it tastes so good by itself!

2 Likes