Where’s most interesting place you ever got high?

El Castillo - before they stopped letting folks climb to the top. The wife and I snuck a few tokes off the bowl as we surveyed the Yucatán jungles around us . How about you?

37 Likes

That my friend sounds like an absolutely magical experience.

3 Likes

So many years ago i smoked out in the main ventilation room in a large high rise. It was pre-filtration so i don’t think anyone would have ever been able to smell anything and it was amazing to smoke int that room with the huge volume of air flowing through it. It was like a big wind tunnel… One of my favorites…

10 Likes

Beside an erupting volcano TM

Got lost in the jungle and was lucky to find a goat shepherd to point me in the right direction before dying of thirst.

27 Likes

1976, smoked hash while riding horses at night around the Giza pyramids in Egypt.
1977, smoking Colombian gold front row center @ Led Zeppelin at the Blues hockey arena, St. Louis. Still have the ticket stub.
2000, doing sneaky one-hits up the Eiffel tower, Paris.

… and many more cool places. I’ve been lucky to travel the world as a serviceman’s brat, and later in the engineering profession.

20 Likes

Chefchaouen, up in the Rif mountains of Morocco, center of the hashish trade. They call it the “Blue City”

32 Likes

In the bathroom of a venue while on acid.
Took me about 20 minutes to even begin the peeing because the walls were breathing and I couldn’t stop staring at my dick. Was utterly fascinated by the texture of it.
Standing there, stretching my foreskin and turning it around, looking at it from all sides.
It was quite an adventure.
Once I managed to pee it was like holding a firehose. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

Beautiful!

2 Likes

The Old Barn!! Saw a lot of concerts there!

5 Likes

I also once got high with Tom Petty and my radio station’s (at the time employer) program director on a tourbus before his show. The most lime-green sticky icky out of a corn Cobb pipe… I still favor the sneak-a-toke ontop of the Mexican pyramid as the cooler experience. Tom was nice, but not really that much different than hanging out and catching one with any good-brother. Mind zooms and emerald jungles with Mayan ruins? Now that’s neat…

4 Likes

The Field Museum in Chicago…We walked around smoking a joint inside and did a few lines of coke on a big old dinosaur fossil…This all happened back in the way back days…

8 Likes

@PhilCuisine Very cool! My buddy, who works for Greenthumb now, used to work at the field museum. He was there for years. I’ll have to ask him if he ever did the deed with the weed while cruising through premises.

The firm I worked for rented out the Field Museum & Shed Aquarium for parties and Halloween bashes…

4 Likes

Lafayette park Washington DC during 1978 fourth of July NORML smoke in …were you there?

2 Likes

Probably not, since I was just born… :rofl:

2 Likes

10-years old at that time. Not saying I wouldn’t have hit a doobie in the park, but my ride was at the bicycle shop…

1 Like

Sitting on a rock overlooking Copper Harbor at the top of the Keweenaw Peninsula, which is part of Michigan’s upper peninsula. This was late August '21, and a really calm morning. I don’t think that rock would be accessible with even moderate waves rolling in.

7 Likes

Wow, small world, I do not recognize that rock.
Is that the fort in the background?
My wife and I were there late july, stayed at the fanny hoe campground.
Can’t be but a bike ride from that rock…LOL

1 Like

Every… Single… Night… On this seawall in Utila… During my divemaster / instructor courses.

1. the sunsets were amazing
  2. the international crowd always made for interesting conversations
  3. the weed absolutely sucked

Still amazing!

8 Likes

Antarctica

7 Likes