Where to buy freakshow auto seeds

G’day anyone know who seeks freakshow auto seeds cheers bob

I don’t think there is a Freakshow Autoflower around yet. But hey, I could be wrong.

Yeah there’s a guy on strainly selling it but he doesn’t ship to Australia .hoping to find a breeder who will ship to Australia

Oh, well then my suggestions are to try and find it around here, or try to find someone outside your country to make the purchase and then ship to you.
Wow, F5’d, huh? Have you contacted Smoking Monkey Genetics directly?
I’m sure someone with more knowledge than myself will drop by to point you in the right direction.
Good luck!
:slightly_smiling_face::v:

Please try octopus seeds and lusodream on instagram

I think they have crosses Freakshow auto

All the best

That’s a plug if I ever heard one.

Smoking Monkey Genetics has worked it to an F4 and it’s got some mutated leaves as well as the auto trait. He worked it over to auto with Fast buds Gorilla Cookies to get a little higher potency. They were available on Strainly, but I’m pretty sure he’s made a website. He’s got videos on YouTube. Really good guy to deal with.

1 Like

I bred an automatic-supafreak, its an F4 & both recessive traits are stable (freaky leaves & autoflowering).
(don’t know why my original post was flagged, is it not allowed to talk about seed sale here ? i mean its specifically asked for here…?? )

1 Like