Where to get Regular Autos?

Hello OG :partying_face:

I searched the web for some regular autoflower seeds > Seedsman, Zamnezia etc etc and could not for the life of me find a site that sells them. All auto regulars are out of stock, the only page that has some regular autos is seed city, but I don’t trust that their selection is viable anymore, because they’re selling discountinued seedpacks (or so I now). :point_right: :ok_hand:
Example white dwarf, red dwarf etc
So does anyone know of a reliable seedbank that sells auto regs ? Preferably with cc payment

Thanks

8 Likes

Hello @ion.iliescu! Welcome to OG! I’m sure that anyone can recommend you reputable bank. Where are you based? Have you checked out #breeders-lab:seedbanks category?

3 Likes

I`m from europe. I skimmed through most of the recommended sites, still no luck.
They re all feminized, and expensive too :frowning:

4 Likes

Please use correctly apostrophe instead of quotation marks to get your post formatting right…

1 Like

I may be able to help out. Or you could check out seed haven and yes all seed banks are expensive.
Send emails to the sites asking if they can offer advice, sometimes searchin their lists is harder than asking.

3 Likes

I bought this pack, and got a bunch of free seeds. Package is underway :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I paid by Mastercard, no problem.

4 Likes

have always thought auto’s were only fem, I don’t want auto and cant see why auto comes up in a fem list. find the method used in making auto and do your own.

2 Likes

I got some regular autos gorilla glue x lowryder 2 from Jah seeds. I haven’t popped any yet because I think I’ll do them all together for a seed stash.

Looks like he has one type right now called sweet harambe:

https://jahseeds.ca/shop/ols/categories/automatics

5 Likes

thanks for the new knowledge beacher am never tired of learning

3 Likes

I’ve got some regular autos going right now got two good sized males hopefully one of the remaining is a female I also had a hell of a time finding regular autos

4 Likes

DCSeedexchange has an autoflower category with some Regular Autos.

4 Likes

Jordan of the islands has 1 auto strain and they’re regular

5 Likes

Sweet, good price for them and sounds like a decent strain. Run the first round open pollination and have auto seeds for life!

4 Likes

I used some reg autos I found at hempdepot last year. Found a nice male and a nice female. Made seeds… misplaced those seeds… was upset. Also anything I ended up chucking at that wasnt auto ended up not being fire after growing everything out. So basically it was a complete waste of time and space and effort cause I’m left with oodles of poopoo beans. I might still go scatter a few in the bush in a month or so tho. Learned a thing or two. It was a good idea just poor execution. I had a lot else going on at the time and got lots of reg seed now that’s of value to me. Some gnarly crosses.

Here is the link of what I used last year.
http://hempdepot.ca/seeds/FOG/index.html

Here’s one I’d recommend. Hasha from Richard Williams. 55 bucks Canadian
http://hempdepot.ca/seeds/RichardWilliams/index.html#ha

3 Likes

Cannabislandia . com has reg autos.

@sebring also has reg autos, fems, CBD etc.

6 Likes

Thanks bros , I ll have a look into what you posted

Peace , Иоанн

4 Likes

There may or may not be others…but those 2 popped up pretty fast.

1 Like

Stitch of flash autoflowers, is one of our old school members. His Love Potion Auto is regular. But I recommend you make your own autos. You’ll be happier not because his genetics are bad. But because most of all autoflowers have a slight terry taste to them, some much more then others…

1 Like

I’m in the process of making regular autos the plan is to try to do two outdoor small seedruns over the summer one is already underway just waiting on pollen to drop

Will be collecting the extra pollen for more autos I started yesterday so hopefully in a couple months I will have some regular autos to share @ion.iliescu that’s the plan at least lol

Edit: the contrast between the two males who were outside an extra week and the compact dark female is so cool curious to see when I return this week if the female will have lightened up any in color

9 Likes