Where's Strains & Hybridization

Breeders lab was UNDER that category, and its here…

It was one of my favourite categories on OG1.0…

So what’s the reason we don’t have it?

I think that Strains and Hybridization is pretty much duplicate category to #breeders-lab (there is no clear line between these two)…

Also we are not overwhelmed by traffic as on OG1 so we don’t need to separate into that much categories. It is better to have fewer but visited and popular categories than many almost empty folders…

I’d rather see clever and frequent use of tags.

5 Likes

Yes but the name Breeders lab tells me that if I ain’t breeding, I have no business there.

While I would talk in Strains & Hybridization about different strains, in non-breeding context.

In spirit of keeping forum and chat connected in case @LemonadeJoe decided to go back through things… (he is God here…)

I think talking strain and hybridization would be more general discussion but since most strains these days are very hybridized anyways adding a separate post in breeders lab would be redundant…

Otherwise you should start up a post that’s similar, set your expectatiins and watch it take off… that’s what I did with trichome shots and it dominated for a few days and still gets hit every couple days.

1 Like

Having all strain discussion under one thread isn’t quite what I had in mind.

I have to just accept that OG2.0 will never be like OG1.0.

2 Likes

Accepting it is different is good. I would encourage you to continue throwing ideas out there though, ya never know when one will stick. :slight_smile:

Stay hazed
Jake

3 Likes