Where's the private lounge?

Where’s this coveted private lounge? Can’t seem to find it through the “Category” menu.

4 Likes

Oh you didn’t get the email they sent you??? They said you can’t come in. It’s ok I’m not allowed in either

10 Likes

I have nothing in my email from OG.com.

So why we were hand picked out from this private lounge?

3 Likes

Or they could be planning a surprise party in there for you. That’s why you can’t find it right now.
But seriously I don’t know I don’t have it in my category list either. But that could be because I’m still just a member. But if I post enough times on your thread someone is bound to look and answer

3 Likes

I think it’s because we are to cool and are such awesome growers that the others are jealous and intimidated. . . But don’t tell them I said that

3 Likes

we dont have one.

we have shark tank.

not available to newer/low permissioned users

but a cursory search by “UTFSE” wouldve turned up what I just told you…

stop calling out imaginary witches

4 Likes

The notification posted in the OP does not state that one should search for UTFSE.

I think we need a private regular lounge coz then some of us can feel that we’re above the rest.

2 Likes

There is not a private lounge here at Overgrow.

2 Likes

Thanks for the staff reply.

I was just puzzled by the Regular badge message posted in the OP, the bolded part.

It’s all clear now, this thread can be closed.

1 Like

I have a private lounge, though I can’t give details because nobody will tell me where it is. :bear:

5 Likes
8 Likes

There is now more than 100 members with status of Regular user.

:boom::fireworks::eight_spoked_asterisk:

So the Private lounge is now officially open :slight_smile:

https://overgrow.com/c/private-lounge

How to become a Regular? Read here:

2 Likes

FYI - apparently this privilege can be earned and then revoked. I am not sure what I have done to get mine revoked.

1 Like
3 Likes

OK I guess I understand how that works now, but I am wondering how just it is. In many cases, a user’s activity over the past 100 days may be out of their control - due to illness or some other extenuating circumstances.

The result of the way this user level functions could be that a long-time member and contributor could get sick (or otherwise be unable to post much) and then return to find themselves demoted.

I’m not butthurt about it and I realize I haven’t been as active as I once was, so this is just casual feedback about the way this works.

6 Likes

Yea… The continuation of reading and posting and liking to maintain user levels aren’t ideal but I’m guessing it’s the way the web application runs…

3 Likes

You are right, but the line must be drawn somewhere. The best is not to be dependent on access to the #private-lounge and just take it as a welcomed bonus. (Always use PM for time sensitive communication)

4 Likes