Which BOG strain does OG want to see run

Good afternoon all. As sept approaches I have a dilemma that I am pretty thrilled with. I am going to be running some seeds from the legendary breeder Bushy Old Grower aka BOG. I wanted to see what it was the the folks of OG were most interested in so I have to ask, what BOG strain would you like to see run? I got Bogglegum, Sour Bubble, Sour Boggle, LSD, Lifesaver, Grape Punch and Sweet Cindy of original stock. I also have some member made seeds and will leave them off the poll but if they are what you would prefer to see them feel free to comment. Member made seeds are Sour Blutooth, Sour Strawberry and a Lifesaver x Sweet Cindy cross. This will be my first attempt to grow BOG seeds and I am excited, just hoping I can do them justice. Please vote for the ones you would most like to see run. Have a great day OG, happy growing.

Which BOG strain do you want to see run
  • Bogglegum
  • Sour Boggle
  • Sour Bubble
  • LSD
  • Lifesavor
  • Grape Punch
  • Sweet Cindy

0 voters

42 Likes

Sour Bubble :grin:

13 Likes

Yeah, that’s the one I bought in @DannyTerpintine 's auction. In the end I may even run a couple since my plant count went way up but curious what folks want. I know the Sour Bubble has become hard to find so defiantly a contender :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Grow them all​:joy::sweat_smile::v::v:

6 Likes

Wasn’t someone else here looking to do a run with sour bubble and crosses or was that you @DougDawson

4 Likes

@Swe-can lol, I think eventually he will grow them all for smoke and/or seed. As long as he does the Sour Bubble first :joy:

4 Likes

Edited for content :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You sir, are on your way to becoming the seed master, lol. Maybe you should hit up some companies to send you a deep freezer or 2 for testing :laughing: if you keep making seed like this you’re going to need it.

4 Likes

What do you like @DougDawson ?

1 Like

grow all of them. that grape punch sounds good too

2 Likes

Sour Bubble for sure, though it will be fun to see any of his strains being grown

2 Likes

That you ? If so keep it up looks good on ya. All sounds great to me. The bgum sounds great

LOL, no worries. After hunting them so long I just could not give them up but want to make sure he get’s what he’s after. If that means running my pack myself and than giving him seeds that’s cool or if I can find him a pack also cool.

LOL, yeah maybe :slight_smile: So far it has worked best for me to just do my thing and let them contact me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Honestly @Hemp , I am up for them all. That’s why I was curious what others wanted since I doubt any of them will disappoint me. Just hoping my skills are worthy of such great genetics :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

From what I have seen brother. You got the stuff. You make a lot of people happy. For that hats Off Sir! One Love the t-shirt is cool.

1 Like

Looks like Sour Bubble is taking an early lead :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Sweet Cindy gets my vote. That is the only strain of BOGs I was lucky enough to be able to try myself.

1 Like

@Hemp do you think @DougDawson is Bushy Old Grower? BOG passed away bro.

1 Like

Yeah, that pic will be going in the tent with some BOG drawings from a user. Still a really cool shirt though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think that’s cool that you’re putting pics up in the tent. The plants will definitely feel the vibes. As long as guys like us are still breathin, the legends who paved the way will never be forgotten.

That shirt is awesome for sure.

2 Likes