White bugs need help!?

Ok so I’m new here if I post in the wrong place lmk guys I’m kinda moving fast rn

Here’s my problem I’m hoping you guys can help I hate making this my first post but hello lol anyway these little white bugs idk what they are just started a new run if I missed anything or you need information lmk thank you

10 Likes

They kinda look like Mealybugs or maybe an aphid. I personally haven’t dealt with them so maybe someone who has could correct me

3 Likes

Try using neem oil lightly…or a capsaicin mix.

4 Likes

I have some em5 on hand which like essential oils and stuff but I can get whatever I need neem or whatever

5 Likes

Could be also root aphids or soil mites, can you count their legs? icon_e_confused|nullxnull Hit them with peroxide … beer3|nullxnull

root aphid soil mita

3 Likes

Someone will need to I’d them first to implement correct ipm. Just my first two go 2.

5 Likes

It dont look good they look like soil mites but they are decomposers so why are they attacking my seeds unless they are dead or sick or something

But yea I thought they could be root aphids too

Should I just start over

2 Likes

At this point that’s what I would suggest. unless you just treat and nix them.

1 Like

Using correct ipm to start like I should been doing but Ive not ever had a problem this early

If my soil is infested can’t I like fumigate or something before I start again

3 Likes

What kind of soil you have? Looks hot for a seedling … :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I just dealt with spider mites. I won. I ozoned the rooms for three days straight sealed. Sprayed electrostatic bug spray on everything. And used neem on the mums and clones.

8 Likes

Some types of fumigation can be harmful to a ton of stuff, tents. Filters etc

1 Like

chuck that soil, i never seen an attack like that on such a small start of a plant.

5 Likes

That’s wild :flushed: like @sedin said, I have also never seen seeds get taken out like that

3 Likes

I’m just re using some organic soil from last roundno re amend or nothing…just scoop some old soil in some 4 inch cups to get them sprouted

1 Like

At least your not like a month into veg

2 Likes

You can bake that soil and that will kill everything, you should repopulate later the beneficial microbiota wirth some tea, recharge or whatever … beer|nullxnull

6 Likes

Yes , i am going to have to restate it. Indoor i have never had any bugs. outside bugs ( aphids ) on only my damaged or weak plants, so i love bugs lol they show me my genetics by leaving the strong plants alone, but this is just cruel child abuse. Can you move to a new home lmao?

6 Likes

This sucks that’s all I can say but yea I’m glad I’m only a week into it

I’m going to catch some and look at them with the jewelers loupe I’ll post back I’m about to smoke first lol

Just a little bummed ATM

5 Likes

U notice how the more developed seedlings they kinda left alone

Like this one they don’t seem interested in it as much

2 Likes