I had white poster board lining the cabinet. I got rid of that and wiped the walls down with bleach. I might do something like mr.sparkle does on the next round.
Thats the stuff, I've had both over the years. Somehow seems more worrisome in this tiny cab.
Wise advice. If I see it in another spot I think I might chop.
I wish I had a logger set up so I knew what the conditions are when the lights are off. I'm sure I,d be shocked.
Thanks for the feedback guys. I'm gonna make some changes but whats the best way to disinfect before the next run?