White rhino seeds

Was wondering if anyone is sitting on some white rhino. I have plenty to trade

6 Likes

Moved your post to the trading post section, good luck with your hunt.

6 Likes

I’m sorry Doug I was probably half asleep lol good looking out :facepunch:

2 Likes

:rofl: i might have messed it all up I apologize

2 Likes

Not at all, was just posted in the breeder lab and the folks you are looking for are in the trading post section. Not a real big deal bud.

3 Likes

Let me check my dragons hoard I’m almost positive I have a flip I’ll let you know when I get out of work

3 Likes

From your post Sebring Seeds trading thread:
Bottom left is Medicine Man, which is the original White Rhino from Shantibaba. Greenhouse Seeds kept the name, but Shanti took the genetics to Mr. Nice and renamed it Medicine Man decades ago.
So technically, you already have it @Blueridge
Edit: and it kicks the shit out of the other version imho

16 Likes

I understand that but I’m looking for white rhino for a project I’m doing. I wouldn’t think that it’s better but just my opinion. Thanks for looking out but yeah I wanted straight up rhino

2 Likes

I thought rhino was the parents

2 Likes

@Blueridge Nope, Shanti had a falling out with Greenhouse way way back, but the original White Rhino from the 90’s left with him. Greenhouse retained the rights to the name White Rhino, but Shanti kept the genetics. When they started Mr. Nice, it needed a new name: Medicine Man.
I’m sure there are good White Rhino strains out there, but if you want the original, you’ve got it in your hands
Edit: From Mr. Nice description-
“A proven Medical marvel for those in need of high levels of the most active cannabinoids such as CBD. Almost toxic at times, so handle with care and don’t abuse the medicine, man . It has won many awards since its introduction as the white rhino in the late 90’s.”

10 Likes

Had no idea lol now I’m not going to let them go. I’ll send all the mad people to you? Lol jk I’m definitely keeping a couple but I’m a man of my word I’ll help if needed

6 Likes

Thanks for the info

2 Likes

Awesome for you to enlighten @Blueridge that he already had what he was seeking. Where would we be without community?

5 Likes

My pleasure homie. Since those were reproduced in the community, I’m sure there’s more floating around. Maybe somebody will read this thread who has some to spare!

3 Likes

Yeah for some reason I thought they were parents. But my og bros always looking out … much appreciated

3 Likes

Agreed buddy I had it backwards

I have some white ryno from I can’t seem to remember is name but the growmie is from Arizona here in the community
Anywho I have some to spare if interested

4 Likes

I’d be interested bud pm me if you get a chance I might have some you could be interested in

1 Like

That might be @AzSeaindooin420 if I’m not mistaken.

9 Likes

Yes, it was @AzSeaindooin420 .

7 Likes