White Runtz Testers needed

A friend needs a little help testing a few new crosses and for the sake of keeping the test
pure the breeder friend wishes to remain anonymous for now ok…

10pks of Feminized Seeds so a good test can be done.
Urkle x White Runtz
Runtz x White Runtz
Irene x White Runtz

I’d like to have these testers started ASAP and if anyone has a bunch of room and can do this immediately, do a nice grow journal, I have a 20pk of one of these and will include a gift of
Molokai #3 x Triangle Kush as a thank you.

hit me up and we’ll getter done.

Carty

40 Likes

I currently am on week 7 of flower and it sounds very interesting and I have cavityCrush(Reeze MAC Flurry ×Runtz BX) and I am doing a bunch of research into the Runtz strains and would love to have the opportunity to work with the Runtz strains for a bit. But it’s definitely something that I can be ready to start in approximately 3 weeks after I harvest my current grow…also I’ve recently purchased a new 4×4 tent and now I can have more than 1-2 growing at a time instead of being restricted by phototron…hope to hear from you. Outta likes for another hour so :heart:

3 Likes

@Carty I’m just starting a run, I’ll be keeping most plants small, but would be happy to pop some beans and let the most impressive seedlings strut their stuff. I’m popping 30+ strains, so up to you if you want something more focused.

Thanks!

4 Likes

Great opportunity but my spaces are all taken up til Q3, have fun all!

3 Likes

Hello @Carty I’m very interested in helping you with the growing of the Runtz snd after I have done some rearranging I’m able to get them started as soon as possible and I will post some pictures of my grow if you are interested…I am really excited about this opportunity hopefully I will hear from you

3 Likes

Sounds like a winner to me brother…

10 feminized seeds of Urkle x White Runtz

And for starting them asap, 5 feminized
Molokai #3 x White Runtz

Shoot me your info

1 Like

I’d love to be a tester as well. I’m currently running some runtz crosses for nuglife. They are about 2-3 weeks out from chop. I however wonder if u have a time limit on them? I feel like mine dragged vegging and set me back from his wanted timeline.

4 Likes

Dr Gonzo, Reefer, lostinmyhome

Send me your info

2 Likes

Send em ill test…imma be running runtz bx x y life here shortly anyways.

2 Likes

Just what the world needs, another Runtz cross. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Are there any photos available of the parent plants to these crosses? Love to see what a good urkle looks like

3 Likes

Ya Im intrested in the urkle

1 Like

I am down to 1pk of Irene x WR and a pk of Urkle x WR.

Nextlevel and Purple_D shoot me your info’s and we’ll getter done.

Yes, PD gets the Urkle… lol

Reefer, should be getting more and I’ll keep your name in the hat ok…

3 Likes

Okay campers… all done and gone and I really want to say thank you for all the interest…

If I can get more info I will and post it on here for all to see. It would be great if each would do
a grow thread and once in a while post a photo up here to keep this thread going to as a home base for all to compare easily…

Should be fun, breeder knows what he’s doing… GOOD LUCK

and please, good or bad we need to hear it… but it had better be good… hahahaha

5 Likes

What UUPPP Carty[quote=“Carty, post:1, topic:75869, full:true”]
A friend needs a little help testing a few new crosses and for the sake of keeping the test
pure the breeder friend wishes to remain anonymous for now ok…

10pks of Feminized Seeds so a good test can be done.
Urkle x White Runtz
Runtz x White Runtz
Irene x White Runtz

I’d like to have these testers started ASAP and if anyone has a bunch of room and can do this immediately, do a nice grow journal, I have a 20pk of one of these and will include a gift of
Molokai #3 x Triangle Kush as a thank you.

hit me up and we’ll getter done.

Carty

I’m interested ! Long time grower since “72” he,he,he I said long time ! I’ve seen it all both inside and out. 90% organic these days. Would be glad to give the Runtz crosses a run, both ID and OD ! I have plenty of room and good ole Missouri sunshine !!! Let me know

1 Like

Ill try my best to make them shine. I have high hopes im a old school grower and runtz are floating around but will see.Im not going to be shy on what I think . Hopefully they can handle me stressed environment, like to push my plants to the max.

3 Likes

Hey, honesty during testing is a must. so bring it on…

Ok… I’d like to apologize to my northern brothers across the boarder. After mailing 14 stateside, @ $12ea I just cannot afford
another $25… this was out of pocket, although it’s cheaper then buying 1 pk of seeds…lol. I hope you understand.

Anyone wanting to donate to me, send it to help the site run, in my name of course…lol

4 Likes

All gone… THANK U ALL

4 Likes

Hey @Carty look what I just got

thanks again and I hope to be germinating in the next week!

7 Likes

8 people have received their testers…

Nice when a pink envelope shows up in the mail… muwahaha…

Thanks to all who agreed to do grow logs

7 Likes