White seeds with tiger stripes

Has anyone ever seen seeds like this I looked online a little bit but nothing close to this. Any info is much appreciated.

5 Likes

Those are neat what strain?

3 Likes

Female Orange cheese x (SfvOg x Franco’s Lemon Cheese)
X
Male pollen Franco Lemon Cheese

5 Likes

first strain i ever crossed had tiger stripe seeds. even more prominent than those you have there.

(sour diesel x qrazy train). at the time i thought that was very common but haven’t really seen them since.

4 Likes

Yeah I’m trying to find some info but no luck yet. How did they turn out?

3 Likes

I’ve got tons of seeds with tiger stripes. The whiteness of color had me confused…

5 Likes

Exactly same here

3 Likes

Sounds like a killer cross. Any available?

2 Likes

Possibly I just broke first bud this evening and found them.

3 Likes

they turned out really nice but i don’t think they’re good enough to share. definitely a poly hybrid as it had a few different phenos. it was part of the greatest grow i ever had, meaning perfect dry/cure, the smells/density/etc was perfect. all really nice smells (fuel, cream cheese, unknown fruit). one of the phenos made my lips completely sour when smoking it. i had 1 bad grow where all of them seemed to be the same pheno i didn’t like at all, disappointing. one outside seeded itself. so yeah, nice but not worth sharing. i might grow it in the future for personal use but not anytime soon.

2 Likes

Right on man lmk, thanks!

Paws

2 Likes

Yeah I’d want to see what’s in them before I send something that’s really messed up lol but I’m hoping they are some good pheno’s in there I know the parents were really :fuelpump:

2 Likes

Will do buddy… :v:

1 Like

Thanks man

I think this is just colour temperature and exposure issues from the phone used to take the pics?
I have white seeds for Freakshow and the white here doesn’t look right.

7 Likes

Looks like some of that white color is from the lighting.

3 Likes

I have some white ones as well of the freakshow. But none with tiger stripes.

1 Like

I agree, I’ve had really beige/eggshellish colured ones with some light striping and almost pure white ones but with no stripes, I think these are probably much more khaki/beige without the lighting/picture

3 Likes

Yeah I have freakshow myself and they rub off and I had a few say they have seen I just never have and was kinda blown away but it could have been anything really I was just curious if anyone else has seen or had any info. :pray:

1 Like