White Widow (Dutch Passion) and GG grow - BobHasBurgers

The drama continues with BobHasBurgers falling in love with buds off a little White Widow runt. Turned out the little runt produced the least amount of bud but MOST POTENT of all my last grow! Got the WW beans delivered and off we go!

This photo journal follows my first and second grows. I initially started and finished with just one Grand Daddy Purple. Clones from that mother plant led me into my second grow with twice as much harvest at 7 ounces. No clones followed that second grow. A month later we’re up and running with White Widow (Dutch Passion) after I sampled my own WW grow which was a small plant among the GDP. I kept it going as she wasn’t taking up too much room and the effects blew me away. Still does when I smoke a pinch. STONED! With fingers glued while trimming, I knew this was special. Decided on new seed bank this time and Herbies delivered stealth package of seeds. Very aggressive growth. My root riot plugs had roots coming out the bottom within 2 days of planting germinated seeds. A couple of them need to be transplanted to party cups today! I’ll be gradually moving these up to 3, 5, and 7 gal. pots. I intend to take clones off these plants for a second and final run.

I’ll be sticking with WW for the rest of the year as this smokes like a cup of nirvana. It has all the qualities I could hope for in a good smoke.

Stay tuned with more to follow.

30 Likes

I enjoyed your last thread I’ll tag along with this one

I also fine the runt usually is a very potent one :+1:

Paps

6 Likes

Had a Great experience a few years back with those wws . Def be watching :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I would love to tag along and watch this grow if you don’t mind.

3 Likes

@GrowingInThePines, that’s why we’re here. Walk the journey together until harvest day. Thanks for commenting.

3 Likes

Hey bro,
I’ll walk the journey in this thread on occasion if that’s cool.

2 Likes

Chime in any time GreenBhoy!

2 Likes

A few weeks ago I popped 6 WWs myself. Good to have another grow to compare them to.

Cheers,

Lob

3 Likes

Looking forward to seeing how your White Widows grow :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have a real soft spot in my heart for WW. It always seems to hit me just the right way.
Looking forward to watching this grow!

4 Likes

I am also a WW lover!

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

Well, win or loose, we’re gonna do this shit…

4 Likes

100% germination for Herbies seeds.
3 - White Widow
2 - GG#4

The bigger plant in netting is a lone GG that I had growing right before last plant was chopped. She kept growing and I just installed netting. She’ll have this 2x2x6 to herself.

12 Likes

Can’t wait to see that GG4 fill the net
Sending good vibes :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

White Widow babies coming along nicely and being transplanted into their 1 Gal. pots this weekend. This lone GG in her own tent filled in a little by this Friday morning. Did some branch tucking here and there. Ya’ll have a great weekend! :slight_smile:

12 Likes

GG girl this morning at 5 am. This has been a happy plant day one. Started as a happy seed ready to go.

15 Likes

I’m definitely going to be hanging around in the back and I hope you have a great run and White Widow is one of my personal favs and hopefully closer to Sept I’m gonna try to cross Critical Mass x White Widow it’s a killer cross with great medical value but glad to see some White Widow n that GG 4 is really a good looking plant Happy Growing The Doc

2 Likes

Howdy DrGonzo13! Great hearing from you. Agreed, isn’t this strain exciting? Knew I had to give it a go after acquiring an ounce of this beauty last year. I haven’t learned how to cross plants as I’m on my third grow and still taking certain baby steps in growing. But I will be learning how to pollinate and cross these plants further down the road.

3 Likes

are you sure thats gg? its not herming lol

widow is an all time great. i wonder if you will find such a potent pheno in this batch of seeds. are all the widows pretty consistent looking/acting so far?

1 Like

Howdy beacher,

Label on packet said GG. But I had no idea this plant was herming. How could I not see it then or now?
The WW are from Herbies and seem to be growing compact and tight but the symetrical branching on even smallest plant has been great.

3 Likes