Whiteboyricks grow log

Hello OGers. Joined here several months ago with the intention of starting a grow log and participating in the forum. Then, I had to shut down the grow because my town recieved grants to replace lead water pipes from the street to peoples houses. And, Im not gonna pass on free replacement of lead pipes. And, being that im in a ban state I cant let the plumbers see my grow. So, thats all dealt with and ive been back up and running for a couple months now. I dont want this first post of my log to be painfully long so im gonna post some pics for entertainment of what i have going on. And provide details of my grow style and setup as i post.

34 Likes

I’m in a legal state and I still don’t let people see shit. haha

Welcome to the forum of forum’s @WhiteBoyRick!

15 Likes

Welcome to OG! Have fun, and be safe!

4 Likes

Welcome to OG officially! And I know what ya mean. Gotta wait til after midnight when all the kids are in bed to mess with my plants due to being in a prohibition state. Look forward to seeing some pics.

5 Likes

Well hello my fellow outlaws! :wink:

4 Likes

Welcome home @WhiteBoyRick

2 Likes

Welcome to the best grow forum on the planet.

Watched the doc White Boy Rick…those FBI are not nice people.

3 Likes

Welcome and thank you for growing @WhiteBoyRick !

1 Like

These are pics of the three DLA 6 i have in flower.

24 Likes

Welcome! Thats a nice full tent man, lookin good in there

2 Likes

Is the plant on the left further along? or just finishing up quicker? The leaves seem a little further in their fade. All around looks good though. Keep it up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Shes a hungry girl. Same age as the other two.

1 Like

Dropping terp bombs tonight. Half a pack of each. So, 6 seeds each.

11 Likes

Nice. I think Space Monkey were the first beans I won on OG. Too many beans, too little time/space.

2 Likes

The space monkey f1 packs from bodhi are some of the loudest/terpiest packs i have grown from bodhi or anyone else for that matter.

3 Likes

Have heard nothing but good about the space monkey and always wanted to try the blue magoo my moms nickname for me as a kid was me magoo :joy: heard it has some nice blueberry terps :drooling_face: @WhiteBoyRick always been curious about the dla lines too looking real nice!

2 Likes

Man I been there. Done the “plumber/hvac/fmason etc” hustle a dozen times. Moved them everywhere they’d fit. Godspeed to ya.

FWIW I’ve learned, service pros don’t give a shit about weed. Obviously a security risk in an illegal state, but 9/10 times they’re cool dudes familiar with the get-go just trying to get paid, not narcs. I’ve offered 3 different plumbers weed and they took it. 2 different HVAC guys. Actually…no one has said no come to think of it.

I grew the Magoo bx2 from Dynasty…straight fire but trust me discard the weird slow cabbage looking plants. The normal healthy vigorous plants are all excellent. Crazy frosty, fast, and fruity/floral. I’m sure the bx3 will be similar.

12 Likes

Thanks for the tips on the Blue Magoo

As for the lead water pipes they replaced. Couldnt pass that free stuff up. And, im just too paranoid/careful to take the chance.

6 Likes

Can’t go wrong with the 'noids. Jail sucks. Security over everything.

Grew up 100% illegal, moved to a legal state, then another, back to an illegal state. Shit’s wack.

7 Likes