Jeremiah Watkins. He’s hilarious. :+1:

1 Like

That was the first place i saw him. :grin:

1 Like
2 Likes

Good find! @Scissor-Hanz

2 Likes
2 Likes

apparently youtube is cracking down on the censorship of cannabis community… lots of channels have gotten strikes and some even removed. i’m migrating over to dtube (service by steemit). i think it’s blockchain based and no/less censorship. my channel is here.

4 Likes

GML is giving away 2 LED fixtures this friday, all that’s required is to be subbed to the 5 channels in the desc and comment on this video, winners will be randomly drawn (brand new accounts automatically disqualified)

3 Likes

hey, don’t tell everyone, it will lower my chances to win! :grin::rofl::joy:

1 Like

i was banned from another forum for doing this exact thing, just trying to help ppl win something (i mean you can unsubscribe saturday if u dont win lol) but i guess they thought i was advertising for myself maybe?

2 Likes
2 Likes

they are giving away one more 550 this friday!

1 Like

I dunno if “cross-linking” is taboo & verboten but i put this up yesterday on ‘what yer listnin’ to?’:

1 Like

…that’s why it is always good to arm yourself with hard drive space & a youtube downloader extension… :wink: there are a few i just gotta have for perpetuity

1 Like

Vader OG, learned a lot from his channel
getting ready to pop some of his Malibu…

3 Likes

I like his daily series. Quick five minute videos daily with the occasional longer AMA shows. :+1::seedling:

winners were pieeyed piper and zippy pinhead

they are giving away five 65w fixtures as well next friday! make sure to follow the instructions in video for your chance to win!

1 Like

youtube cracking down on the cannabis community. pigeons420 and urbanremo both terminated today. medgrower1 gotten strikes and probably terminated soon. mrcanuck was terminated a month or 2 ago and created a 2nd channel. im sure theres been more. you’ll find me on dtube!

3 Likes

Yea Bubbleman got streaming taken away, nvclosetmedgrower got warnings today, tricky-d bailed on growing completely (moving to red state). YouTube is really cracking down on cannabis content.

3 Likes

wow that’s super surprising… he was always very passionate about cannabis and his show etc… had such a nice greenhouse for his outdoor and stuff to. had so much studio stuff too, is he going to keep running the tricky-d resistance show?

fuck youtube! they persecute all the non cannabis channels i watch too. one guy i follow is on his 28th channel already lmao

2 Likes

No melty is taking it over. His good bye video was kinda tear jerking.

1 Like