Cannabis growing podcasts and youtube channels

Learn about the pioneers that came before us.

Holy f’n shit. I give up on the WeedNerd and YouTube, simultaneously get into OG here, busy with spring planting & harvest, and THIS is what happens?

Dumb @#%$&^* assholes don’t understand their own product, apparently.

Damage control is WAAAAY harder than new customers; See: Facebook.

I’m really glad/grateful to the downloader-plugin folks (Thanks!) and that I have copies of what I need/want.

Jorge Cervantes Green Giants of California convinced me to grow. :punch:

this is too much.

:evergreen_tree:
c.s

weedtube is just aweful to use… always ads and if your patient enough to wait the videos sometimes dont even play … im pretty choked all these awesome channels on youtube are getting terminated. suprised “Greatful Grower” channel is still up.

when did you submit / how long have you been waiting?

SWAYZE:cactus:

1 Like

his videos were always great, love his enthusiasm and stuff. hasn’t put out a video in a long time since he moved, must be busy building his new house etc. i know he started a christianity channel but i never checked it out, wonder if he’s putting out content on that lately. hopefully he gets his room up and going, wonder if he even knows about the slaughter at youtube.

i submitted my filled out form and a prestamped envelope to my clinic maybe mid february, because they won’t let the medical document leave their office so they have to mail it, but health canada said they didn’t receive it til the end of march. not sure if my clinic didnt mail it for 6 weeks or HC is lying about when they received it… super pissed anyways though

ya its a shit show… ive been waiting 3 months now going on 4 months on May 18th … im hoping bi-weekly phone calls will speed up the process lol

1 Like

Our peers showing their sense of love and forgiveness.

1 Like

The dirty bastids!

3 Likes

I sent a e-mail explaining my opinion on their actions. I think everyone interested should do the same.

2 Likes

weed tuber or gone may br 1 day return.i would tell you tube or wrong if I could email them need to boycott them.

2 Likes

I like the Joe Rogan podcasts/ channel

5 Likes
2 Likes

Gangland historian, Al Profit.

vevo music hiphop nation

im not a big fan of theweedtube… i dont like the name either… weedtube.com would be way better but i guess it was already taken.

I’ve been trying out Vimeo. So far it is alright.

1 Like

@Albannach
This was a cool view on overpopulation. Emotionally i disagree and my uneducated view is he is wrong. However at least there are smart people that think we might be OK. I like Jordan Peterson he is interesting to listen to.

3 Likes

I’l check that out pal. I’m open to any and all views if they make an interesting case but i seriously believe we are all just fiddling while Rome burns.

2 Likes

At least we can light our joints while we walk away. Ha! Ha! If nothing else it will be interesting. :grin:

3 Likes

That is exactly my stance too brother. I’ve been around a while now and almost wasn’t a few years back so i’m kind of philosophical about the whole thing and refuse to endorse one or other camp in the whole climate change argument. Humans cant solve the problem because humans are the problem. I get stoned and watch the sunset while thanking the breeders cos of all of them, they are the ones who can bring some happiness. Even if it’s only temporary :grin:

3 Likes

the planet is millions of years old, humans are like a fart in the wind in the scheme of things

6 Likes