Cannabis growing podcasts and youtube channels

Yup just the fake messiah Brian once said, we start with nothing and we end with nothing, so what do we loose? nothing!

1 Like

I highly recommend my boy DG’s channel! New content is always being added, and he gets mad love from the community!

youtube has been giving peoples channels back!!!

customgrow420 got his channel back with 1.5 million subs! nvclosetmedgrower got his channel back, i think 50k subs or about? pigeons420 got his back w/ 17k subs… prob a bunch more got theirs back too

i think youtube felt the reduced viewership and cancelled red subscriptions!

4 Likes

they kick of jorge cervantes but allow this 10 year old or whatever? i dare not look around youtube much more…sheesh.

As a young kid he robbed banks and now he is a Georgetown law professor. Very cool interview.

dab spot…

douche nozzle = the fakest news boner pill slinging gay frog warning limp dicked fuckwad asswad taint slurping joke who isn’t the potus… put drumph in there and he is strong second.

1 Like

@Illegal_Smile,

How is it that you are always having a temper-tantrum over the CNN talking-point-of-the-week?

Try posting what YOU LIKE, instead of only complaining. Maybe your health would improve if you weren’t 100% negative all the time…and try staying on-topic, no one cares about the nonsense you’re triggered over.

I like puppies a nice walk in the gentle rain and little bunnies, OH and triggering hypocritical little neocon blowhards who cry to mods like they skinned their knees and are used to getting their way or they have a temper tantrum and want folks banned that don not agree with them on obviously stupid ideas, and who actually have valid points to debate. but yeah I like puppies and don’t like neo-con ass hats! They just aren’t American

1 Like

Favorite YouTuber? Any dumbass that’s willing to do something stupid like this just for my entertainment. Fast forward to 1:04 for hilarity :joy:

2 Likes

WHY DO THAT? Is that @Scissor-Hanz? no he seems to smart.:wink:

Good video on GMO I watched today

1 Like

Hey “mr. iQ Genius”,
you mean “too”, not “to”. That’s grade-2 stuff, bud. :+1:

Hey I’m a very stabel genius! LOL … :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

One of my favorites I’v found some amazing statistics in this one!

2 Likes

Good vid on composting!

2 Likes

What ever happened to Grateful Grower?

2 Likes

Been wondering the same thing. Hope all is good

I always look forward on a early Sunday morning edit from Mr Canuks grow.
I’m not sure what happened to Northwest Jay but he also put up some nice edits as well. It’s been a minute since he has though.

Got a new one. Trichrome chasers with Buffal0.

1 Like