Cannabis growing podcasts and youtube channels

Have a new favorite you tuber “kaligrownbuds” this guy is crushing it Mendo Dope style ! Enjoy

Hey @legalcanada. I was shocked when I got kicked off IG. I dunno what’s up. I had maybe 30 followers. Lol
:cowboy_hat_face:

wtf you got booted from IG??? i didn’t know they did that, damn suckers man!

my favourite youtubers lately are brother nathanael, highimpactflix, moderate rebels, the grayzone, tyranny unmasked, ron paul liberty report, tony heller, jerry liu, find your love in japan, etc (all non-weed related :confused:)

2 Likes

Any Neebs gaming fans here?
How about the nine club?

I’ve found a lot of good info here recently:

:evergreen_tree:

The Adam dunn show is pretty good.i just recently found it. Check out the one they talk to frank gegax. One of his “bunkers” is what got me into growing practically. After it was confiscated the state turned the house into a shelter for kids as an alternative to juvi. I spent a week there and got to see the basement… 13ft high ceilings probably 100ft long. He had 120 lights in there in 91! The tests came back at 26.9 thc in 91. The show pretty much concluded he was the most likely source of the bag seeds that turned into chemdog and og kush. Freaking incredible stuff lol.

2 Likes

From Seed To Stoned
Intelligence Stoner
Let Grow Some Ganja

3 Likes

It’s cool to see a sponsor that gets involved in threads and (seemingly) grows themselves. How do I get a job like yours? :sunglasses:

Personally I love YouTube, but don’t like it for learning about growing etc. I find reading text with pics to be much more concise and sinks in better. That said I’ll check out some of the recommendations in this thread.

5 Likes

Hahaha, join in Mars Hydro affiliate program, you can have a job like this:grinning:
Btw,whats your favorate YouTuber?

@teamog Can a sponsor get involved in threads like this?

2 Likes

Yes, but the post should be on topic and without any commercial content or advertisement…

Definitely is not possible to go to someone’s thread to offer him own products :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow, you watched so many videos, thanks for recommendation ! ! !

Well lately it’s yoga with Adrienne lol, I don’t really watch many grow videos at all on YouTube.

Solo farms - Brown Guy 420

4 Likes

A question that many of us would like to know…
He seems like such a great guy, and his instructional videos are outstanding!
There’s been very little information from him since he moved to Colorado and bought a property to build on.

1 Like

Alec Steele…love his work! Not weed related, he is a young Black Smith

1 Like

I really like Mr. Canuck his videos are informative, good camera work, and he sounds like Quagmire…he is honestly the one who got me interested in autoflowers and I think his channel has probably launched a 1000 grows …now for the one I don’t like I can’t think of his name but he says weed titties a lot and talks in a Eddie Murphy voice can’t stand the weed titties part idk why just makes me think he makes us all look retarded

Holy hell I can’t believe I forgot about these fine folks I watch a couple of theirs a week it’s definitely geared towards dedicated growers and any of the videos is worth a watch especially breeding and hashish

2 Likes

I miss grateful grower, pigeon420, future cannabis project, Mr Canuck, Michigan grower. Damn there are a few more but I’m not sitting at my PC for once

2 Likes