Who do I thank for these Jack the Ripper seeds that showed up at my door?

I hope I wasn’t supposed to trade someone for them, if I was please contact me asap and I’ll make it right.

Made my day for damn sure, thanks to whoever sent them

4 Likes

@ix3u ix3u. ???

10 Likes

This is the answer. Now make him feel appreciated :fire:

5 Likes

I checked and I’m pretty sure I missed out on his giveaway, might still be thanks for taggin um tho. Could be some sort of seed fairy… hope she visits more of yall

4 Likes

@ix3u … hooked me up too and I feel bad I haven’t posted a pic

I’m super excited about these and very thankful to @ix3u for sharing your passion, hard work and love with us

I’ll keep y’all posted once they get wet

10 Likes

Yes, @ix3u is the answer.
Now let’s see the drawing!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

A quick glance I didn’t see you on the list. I don’t have my computer in me, but we’re you a winner in @Heliosphear contest a while back? There were three or four overlap, so probably from that. Ill verify later if anyone really cares :crazy_face:

3 Likes

@ix3u …my buddies jaw literally dropped when he saw those beans…

while I try to find a place, he’s been popping packs for me/us…I want to get these in soil, so if/when he has room I’ll surprise him with them…but I’ll keep y’all posted on the progress

I’m going completely out of my mind not having a grow set up …for real, I’m trying to apartment hunt…in the meantime, I feel like have no purpose without plants growing

Thank you again for sharing your hard work @ix3u …you rock!

2 Likes

nah don’t worry about it, I’m calling it an un official benefit of supporting og. I’m one of those people who donates to wiki and npr to use them while using free illegal streaming sites, how you spend is just as important as what you rip off :rofl:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.