Who has a BIG (like GIANT size) dog?

Reminds me of the movie Turner and Hooch…awesome!

And now I want some liver sausage or patè

2 Likes

Yeah I had a pet bug once that would drink the vodka and then just piss it out.

1 Like

just a wee lil doggo :slight_smile:
30256b9c242d3679c3ad3014fa511242
(russians being russians)

Yeah when it was peppers time to go, she was 8, bone cancer. first indication was her coat getting a bit less fuzzy than usual, then one night going out for bedtime potty she bit me for not being first out the door (she never was first out the door, she was always the straggler). Dog didn’t have a mean bone in her body - only time I ever saw her get mad was at a plumber - who she REALLY didn’t like. He was on the news a few years later - there was a reason she didn’t want him in the house.

6 Likes

Dogs can sense things about people amazing quick. My pit is a big ass baby but is crazy overprotective of me and the kiddos. If me or my wife is having a shotty day or hurting he wants to be up your ass sleeping on you. Lol

3 Likes

I suppose Karla wouldn’t like to miss this thread, winter time … :penguin:

15 Likes

A couple years ago, wife an I were hiking through western MA. Got passed by a woman who was walking two Irish Wolfhounds on the trail, and they were by-far the biggest dogs I have ever met. Just like in this photo. It was insane! they were so cool and friendly… but DAMN intimidating!

4 Likes

My working line shepherd.

126 lbs, 3 yrs old

7 Likes

9 Likes

that’s some nice countryside you have there.

2 Likes

Our guy just weighed in at 82 pounds…

1 Like

I’ve owned cane corso’s, rotties couple of 120lb pitbulls,my brother breeds cane corso in Ireland at the minute I have English bull terriers

4 Likes

Alaskan Malamute - 30" Tall / 120 #

If a Siberian Husky is a long distance runner - Alaskan Malamutes are football linebackers. Much bigger and MUCH more powerful, but less endurance over long distances.
We think he was too much dog for his 1st owner - his front teeth are jacked from where they chained him to the front of the animal shelter we got him from and the poor guy panicked - now he has massive separation anxiety - SUPER loyal!

My Wife - an ER Nurse - is easily out-weighed by him. They couldn’t resuscitate an 18 month old that shift - drown in a hot tub. She comes home from days like that and he cuddles her like that every time.

6 Likes

I have 3 big dogs in my house and all of them are very smart. I just bought them online from As other dogs they are also very loyal with me. Just love them

Irish wolfhound are the tallest of all dog breeds And it’s biggest of all sighthounds…

1 Like

That picture looks photoshopped…wheres the guys shadow?

3 Likes

The dog ate it.

1 Like

Spam bot? .

2 Likes

Already dealt with :+1:

2 Likes

The irony is that it directed its comment directly to part of team og that can get shit dealt with lol

2 Likes

I know, amateur spammer :joy:

3 Likes