Who is wake n baken?

Hey everyone. Who’s out there wakn n bakn? I know your out there ha, who wakes up and partakes? Just wondering, I find as soon as I wake I need to medicate.

11 Likes

Yes. Everyday. :relieved:

7 Likes

If I’m doing a classic weekend 4 am health and wellness check on the plants, I usually have a hoot and check my phone before my feet hit the floor…lol…yes, even before coffee…or more vodka.

6 Likes

Wake and bake on days off checking in

6 Likes

nice, I wake up and fire up that volcano, and lay in bed. Was going to go fishing today, didn’t check weather. The whole week has been nice but my generator is running and its a downpour of hail and rain right now. Lightning and thunder too. Also had lawn work, and all sorts of things planned, damn weather.

4 Likes

Well, shit…now you have to stay in and get baked all day…dammit, eh!?..lol

I’m just getting my rods and reels all setup for my wife and daughter…they can fish without a license, out of season and use nets and all this (status indians)…I just piggyback off their bloodline.

Game Warden: you know it’s against the law to fish without a license, right?
Me: no, no, I’m not fishing…my 6 year old daughter and her mom are…I just bait the hooks.
Game Warden: You’re so full of shit…but it’s technically legal…just try and keep the weed smell down and beer hidden, okay?!..
Me: If you want a pull of this joint and a cold beer, just say so…
Warden and I: laughing and cheers’ing

9 Likes

Lol yup its a smoke at home order today. Thats cool that they can fish like that! I’m usually flippin for bass all day. I love fishing, almost as much as hunting. Big part of my families life!!! Love the outdoors! Them dang wardens. Lmao

2 Likes

I sometimes like to have a cheeky toke in the morning over the weekend when I wake up early and do some house work. My partner likes to call me captain wake & bake

6 Likes

Captain wake n bake… epic :fire:. Thats awesome!

3 Likes

Ive always been a fan of a good ol wake n bake, lately I’ve been dropping a nice chunk of infused coconut oil in my coffee mug and drinking that throughout the day now that it’s getting hot will have to start making ice coffee

5 Likes

I think you have inspired me to try this out! Thank you for the dank idea!

2 Likes

Always wake n bake on non-work day’s, that’s one of the best highs of the day :wink:

4 Likes

every day. weed+coffee ftw

12 Likes

I tried butter in coffee once… hated it. the oil would always separate and id get greasy lips

2 Likes

24/7 medicated beyond reason

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

you know it. usually I hit the volcano, but once every 2 weeks I’ll switch back to bong rips for about 3 days. Just to keep the tolerance on it’s toes. I think it helps to vary your methods to prevent tolerance buildup.

I’m hitting some guava hashplant at the moment. next up, raspberry afghani.

6 Likes

Not normally because I usually work during the week and always have places to go and ever since legalization here in Canada things got rediculous here. I’m not saying it’s ok to drive intoxicated but i knew my limits and a pipe load or few puffs off a joint never changed my ability to do my daily life for as long as i been puffing which was since i was about 16 but honestly now I just have to much relying on me to take that risk, so now it’s mostly only when I’m not going to be having to drive. Although this morning I was very anxious when I woke up so i had a puff with my coffee out on the deck cause it’s Saturday and the weather is horrible and I had no where to go… Wish i could more cause it is really beneficial for me my mood is always better for the day when i start it with a puff.

3 Likes

I live right by a fork in the river (the forks)…assiniboine meets red…you throw your line in and could catch anything…drum, pickerel, catfish, sauger, Mooneye, sucker, catfish, crappy, goldeye(if you ever catch a goldeye, throw your line back in right where it was…they travel in schools, where there’s one, there’s probably 20+ more)…etc. etc…

3 Likes

I’ve got a good fishing story, gonna leave it in the fishing thread…

1 Like

Lecithin helps w the separation some I usually give it a lil shake b4 i open it too

3 Likes