Who mailed this?

9 Likes

They look like @Mr.Sparkle 's homemade containers :thinking:

6 Likes

That would be @SaintAliasKnife there

Just received a similar package.

9 Likes

That’s what I was gonna say. We’re both wrong…

4 Likes

yo! they made it. yep, yours truly.

thanks for the tag, toast!

13 Likes

Thanks @toastyjakes .

2 Likes

Hey @SaintAliasKnife , do you 3d print those little containers?

3 Likes

borrowed the design from Sparkles, had a friend print me some. you’ll need to sand the top part a little so tape sticks. I encased them in tape, paranoid… 1 forever stamp + 1pc 20c (extra ounce) stamp.

works like a charm

5 Likes

Very cool little containers, thought I recognized the design. Thanks.

3 Likes

I see alot of these posts here not knowing who mailed them seeds. Does it not worry you guys that you have unsolicited packages showing up at your address? Or that your addresses aren’t being disposed of after receiving something in the past?
This would give me the creeps. Call me old fashioned I guess. Ha!

:sunglasses:
Doc

2 Likes

Nope. It’s like Christmas.

I’m legal. :+1:

If I weren’t legal I would completely agree with you.

4 Likes

I do not send unsolicited mail. Also, I do not like to sign potentialy incriminating mail.

Op and I have done several exchanges. This was planned.

Furthermore, addresses accepted through privnote. No copies kept. I don’t want to be responsible for them.

5 Likes

I think they would travel just fine with thinned hexagon walls. Like 75 to 50 % of current. I’ll tinker with it a bit.

3 Likes

First legal here, and two not unsolicited well other than from people on a good bases from.

as for the holders can give out the STL file if anyone wants it.

3 Likes

and the wall thickness was more for seed count than making it more efficient, they typically fit 14seeds

4 Likes

Not at all. Not only is it legal here I am also a fully licensed medical grower. The fact is that I send out hundreds of packages and get many in return. When you have many things coming and going or if it takes weeks for an item to arrive you can sometimes lose track of things. If the sender does not put their screen name someplace it can be difficult to track down an origin sometimes. I don’t think I have ever gotten an unsolicited package.

10 Likes

Thanks very much for the help and thanks @SaintAliasKnife for the seeds :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Not worried at all just wanted to know who to thanks and what to label :stuck_out_tongue:

Fair enough. I really was interested to see the replies here.
I still choose to fly low even in a legal state. I also come from the home invasion capital of the world, so I am probably just programmed this way, and it got me thinking.
Anyhow, carry on. I didn’t mean to hijack your thread.

:sunglasses:
Doc

7 Likes

Barney’s Farm wedding cake f2 fem autos via Saint

… had to re ask the other day myself lol

2 Likes