Who owns an antique car nowadays?

I had a few antique cars back in the day but nowadays this is my only one…it’s a 1965 Buick Electra 225 all original and in working order and mint condition…well everything works but the radio & air conditioning.

37 Likes

San Francisco is full of
Old nice cars,when it’s time to stop riding
Motorcycles I’ll get
A car an old nice one

5 Likes

I’ve got a 1936 Plymouth 5 window coupe in storage waiting for a resto… thinking rat rod.

14 Likes

This is true!! I haven’t been to the city (other than for work) in forever! But, it’s sadly not the same anymore anyway. :confused: Still, a LoT of good memories, and someday again, God willing! :v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

#dreamcar
Edit: my first car was a '73 Malibu Laguna

15 Likes

San Francisco went down the shitter,after
Living here 20 years I’m getting sick of
It, my wife wants to buy a house in Texas lol

I want one of these I know their buckets of shit but always wanted one after seeing it in a movie lolimage

10 Likes

There’s a bloke up the street from
Me rides old police harleys and old cars I hate him lol
He’s got
Some
Nice cars

4 Likes

El Camino. Niiiiiiiice

2 Likes

People laugh at
Me when I say I want one,I think they fall apart,I live near the beach as well salt air
Would kill it,chrome on my Harley is starting to pit

2 Likes

1972 Chevrolet montecarlo just the 350 small block 2 barrel.

4 Likes

My husband loves El camino’s, so you’re not alone!

3 Likes

I hear Cuba is full of old sexy cars as well had a friend went there one time says unreal the many old cars there

4 Likes

Ohhhh, for real. Forgot about that.

1 Like

I’ve been tinkering with a 68 GTO for awhile. Im about half way done.
This is a finish pic I’m aiming to match.

Finished a 79 Elcamino 2 years ago. Drive it regularly.

10 Likes

In the late 80’s when I had my 86 Cobra GT, my room mate had the exact same Chevelle SS in that color and all our neighbours hated us

Now, not exactly an antique but…

I have a 2009FLHP I bought in Florida in 2011 and drove it back home. :+1:

10 Likes

Here is more pix…

11 Likes

1970 Chevy Camaro

15 Likes

9 Likes

I also had a 1966 Buick Riviera GS…got this picture on Google because can’t find my old pictures…mine was brown in color…always loved my rolling speedometer on my Riv…

20210121_005428

7 Likes

1982 Datsun 280ZX was giving to me from a guy I trained on the telephone when we worked for Refco on the S&P 500 desk on the trading floor at the Chicago Mercantile Exchange…I had a 2 tone blue & silver, I didn’t like the dashboard lights because it was reddish in color…again didn’t have a picture so got this from Google…

9 Likes