Who plans on making seeds?

Sounds like a bunch of people on here are going to be making seeds!
I for one am. I’m crossing an orange goji male with a trumpnutz female.

62 Likes

Making some right now auto fems

double grape x
zskittelz - Grape Zskittelz
Bruce Banner - Purple Hulk
Wedding Cake - Grape Cake

about two weeks in, calyx are swollen haven’t popped open yet.

42 Likes

I do plan on making a few :wink:

make beans and share them

Dequilo

32 Likes

Just flipped the switch to make some seeds with some Triangle Kush x Iraqi males. Making some f2s and outcrossing it to Strawberries & Cream and Granny Skunk, plus more.

Here’s the Strawberries & Cream momma:

64 Likes

I have a couple crosses I’ve made and still some pollen hanging around… Might get into it again…

20 Likes

Those are some nice crosses… should be some fire there

15 Likes

Just got done making beans! I gotta make some buds first and then I’ll be back making FLC BX2’s, maybe some PNL2 F2’s, and we’ll see after that!

19 Likes

I would like to make seeds of everything I grow out, but this is a new condition for me since coming to OG.

17 Likes

Where are you located? Might be up to swap/trade some seeds in the future. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:

14 Likes

Hey bro just a heads up Inhouse genetics has a purple hulk cross. He actually has a purple hulk line. This was like 2015 @KarmaFPS

10 Likes

Then he needs to share some. Plenty of peeps here willing to breed the next generation

13 Likes

No secrets here. Either share or keep quiet!

11 Likes

Eventually would like to try my hand at breeding when the opportunity presents itself. Gonna set up a small breeding Area hopefully soon.

15 Likes

I was just giving a heads up. Some people don’t want to name something the same as someone else. @corey

10 Likes

Your absolutely correct. I agree

6 Likes

It cost money to spread seeds

7 Likes

Yes i am planning on making seeds this year and spreading them around

13 Likes

I’m about to start my very first round of chucking, and going to make a game of it hehe, stay tuned.
But so far, I have pollen from 3 forum members, (NL5HAZE) x Sensi Star, Major Indica, and Pine star Gush. I also have a male my buddy is about to cull, so I’m getting pieces of him.
My buddies Orange grove male, hoping to get a cutting rooted and pollen collected first… may have to skip him this round

The girls, 4 orange goji f2 and a godbud 2.0 (not pictured). They are manifold trained with 8 colas. a single branch of each will be dedicated to each pollen

35 Likes

just tossing that name out there, this would be my own “in house” purple hulk.

Hulk Grapes? haha

14 Likes

Sounds good! It’s yours

7 Likes