Who plans on making seeds?

Great job man. It ain’t no bad haul. I bet there’s 500 there. That’s 500 you don’t have to pay for!

6 Likes

Good job man, that’s a nice pile of seeds.

6 Likes

Appreciate the kind words from you and @corey
This was my first tent grow and wasn’t sure what to expect. 2 gal pots was a first and a last, plants were way small. Seeing as how I have to clean the tent anyways, probably skip the qtip dabbing and do more of an open pollination on the next run.

7 Likes

Your gonna love that op! Everything gets hit and seeded… it’s one of the funnest things to do…

7 Likes

What do you all think of feminized crossed with a regular plant, good or no?

3 Likes

Just started a tread talking about this very same thing.

1 Like

Collecting seeds from the Dinamed x Cherry Wine cross. Three males on each plant, an early female dusted with an early male (not one of the three), although not in the picture.

Have a few more plants to do, the rest are either not that great producers or are a trimming nightmare (but would be good for a hash plant. I will have to look at that one again. I am collecting the seeds now with newly harvested plants as I do not want them to get mixed up. A little more time consuming.

12 Likes

So what happened with @corey? I saw his thread asking for help with money, then saw it got shut down. Now I see he’s been suspended, and (some of) his most recent posts seem to have been scrubbed.

8 Likes

I was wondering the same thing. I really hope they are okay :sob:

5 Likes

Damn mushrooms, they can do funny things to people.

What’s up guys. Ive currently got seeds from my first pollination. It was a grease monkey mom x Blueberry OG Kush. When I harvested the seed branch one of the seeds was cracked open a little bit. Just for s**** and giggles I put it in water and it sprouted after only drying for a couple of days. I only got about 10 beans because of the q-tip method but I’m so excited to run these and see if anything cool happens. I also have a beautiful blueberry cupcake mom that I dusted with some of the Lemint African landrace from Corey. I have received many free seeds from the awesome people of this group and I can’t wait to give back. The crappy part is it won’t be months till I can

5 Likes

Curious what happened to Corey as well, couldn’t imagine what he could’ve done to get suspended

3 Likes

I love blueberry strains and just had some gas monkey from a dude in Mendocino for the first time. Good strain! Let me know how it goes and if you want to trade some beans if you like the result

1 Like

Is that named after Richard at gas monkey garage? Lol

1 Like

@ShiskaberrySavior Errr, Grease Monkey… But now I want to make a Gassy Monkey strain!

1 Like

have a shit load of seeds been made at the minute
Jorge’s diamonds/Durban poison ,sprayed this with CS spray and let her self herself but pollen was every so the Durban poison got hit with it so
Also have Jorge’s diamonds/Durban poison,Durban poison
All seeds are female,

This is my last grow for a while after I harvest these plants

12 Likes

I will for sure let you know. I wish I had more space lol

1 Like

I pollinated a purple Moby dick with Nevilles haze pollen. Going to call it I think purple dork haze.

6 Likes

Hoping for the best; both are CSI Humboldt’s GSC x Chem91 S1 pollinated with Tony Green’s GG4 RIL.

:crossed_fingers:

10 Likes

started some sweetooth #3 (chimera GFxBB. Bringing them to my brothers house we are going to do an OP run. Also have some Big Sir Holy Weed X Swt3. Will use the mom as pollen recievers but will kill the males as to only have pure swt3 pollen.

4 Likes