Who’s got the GRAPE?

I’m talking straight up, 100%, no bullshit, smells and tastes like GRAPE. Like welches. A few years ago I scored some weed at a concert and it was the sweetest, most unmistakable grape smell and taste I’ve ever seen. I’m trying to relive that eighth lol. What breeder has it?

15 Likes

The grapiest I’ve ever tried is Mephisto’s 50 Shades of Grape. Nothing else really stands out for me.

13 Likes

What was the Effect like?Theres Quite a few decent Autoflowers going around here in the Moderated Trade section a lot of grape stomper stuff and mephisto crosses.Autos aren’t my cup of tea yet but what ive tried The autos seem to pull off buttloads of Terps.I thought Mephistos grape was like a really good grape tootsie pop Not quite the welches but it was super tasty

5 Likes

I grew black apple hitchcock and it was grapie…not straight grapes but it definitely had some lovely undertones to it. It was a really nice smoke, so nice that I’m planning of getting more of those beans

I’ve always looked down my nose at autos because of what they were years ago, but night owl and Mephisto completely changed my perception of autos.

The effect was happy, very giggly, almost disorienting and settled into that classic couch lock

5 Likes

I got it at a Kendrick Lamar concert at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville. I remember smoking it in the arena and almost having a panic attack at first. It hit like a Mack truck and it completely caught me off guard

3 Likes

I don’t really remember the effects. It’s been a couple of years. But it was good smoke, I remember that.

1 Like

I’d look into mendo purp crosses just grew out a fire purps from csi it’s fire og x mendo purps got a pheno that smells like grape juice

2 Likes

I grew a strain from 7 east genetics called purple dragon balls and it was crazy how much it reeked of Maynards grape candy. :grapes:

2 Likes

I’m leaning towards this as well. If I can just get 1 grape juice pheno out of anything I’ll be happy with that

2 Likes

If your interested in Fermented grape smells Tony From Norcal Boneyard Seeds has a bunch of stuff that had his old Angel Male in it i found a lot of fermented red wine grape smells in his Gear really Good males in his stuff real crop dusters .Dagga.Garden has a bunch of his stuff.Pete Cerveri is an awesome guy.

3 Likes

Yesss keep the recommendations coming. I’m gonna pick a few of these and do a whole pack run on each until I find the GRAPE OF ALL GRAPES

7 Likes

I can’t find that cross on his website. Is it retired?

Was a freebie don’t think he sells it :sweat_smile: but there should be some mendo purps crosses at least only got 2 seeds left from the pack

Fuuuuuuck I guess I’ll have to get a bunch of different ones and see what I can do :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Check reviews

4 Likes

try Grape Balls of Fire by Ethos its
GRAPE DIAMONDS x GRAPE CAKE x GRAPE STOMPER
I haven’t had space to pop yet but I love me some grape so it’s next up. I’ve smoked grape diamonds and grape stomper and they’re both great grape strains.
Grape Runtz was my introduction and first grape love, always worth a try imho

1 Like

I grew the end game RBX (the punch line) from Ethos a couple of years ago. I think I have a grow log on it here somewhere. I wasn’t super impressed with the flower and one of the plants hermed on me but it may be worth a shot

2 Likes

It’s out of stock :sob::sob:

1 Like

He will have it again just keep checking. You could also try one of his retailers.

1 Like