Who’s interested in testing some Appalachian Super Skunk hybrids?

Hello Overgrow dudes and dudettes

As a prequel to doing a giveaway of a couple new hybrids later this year, I am also looking for a few people to test grow out some of the new Appalachian Super Skunk male hybrids I’ve made.

Not all mothers I’ve mentioned in my journal will be made available here…
this list is subject to change (addition)

Appalachian Super Skunk x :

Purple Aliens 1 & 2
Purple Chem
GMO Punch
Grape Stomper S1
Super Silver Haze

So… not quite ready to make a sign up list- I need to gauge interest first and make a logistics plan… who’s interested?

To reiterate, I am looking for test growers not seed stashers :wink:

State your interest below and how many you think you could run…

Thinking early March for my goal to be sending seeds, FYI.

Thanks !

Stay hazed
Jake

26 Likes

Super Silver Haze would love to try your work outside this season :slight_smile:

@Blowingupjake thank you

Dequilo

5 Likes

Timing wont work for me . Much as I would like to . Maybe Ill get lucky when your doing your give away . They look like awesome crosses !

4 Likes

The purple chem and grape stomper s1s…they sound interesting.

2 Likes

This looks very intriguing but I don’t think I could run them in a timely manner. The app super skunk sounds awesome as a parent.

2 Likes

I’m not in a super duper rush on this group… planting by the end of summer would be fine by me. Let me know if that changes any minds.

5 Likes

Any of following can fit into the may/ june indoor run

Gmo punch pref.

2 Likes

By late June/July I would be able to do the grape stomper.

2 Likes

I too would be interested in the SSH, but atm need to get my shipping situation settled… I would be able to run at least 10…

2 Likes

Anything works for me I’m in Florida and have some area outside I can grow in that’s realatively safe from eyes peering and I have space inside if that works also just let me know

Peace and stay safe

2 Likes

I can run 4 outside. Would be down to run the SSH or Purple Chem. Mid Atlantic

2 Likes

I would love to run some of them for you but it will be june 1st before I will have space. I possibly could run them outdoors but I’m in the Midwest and mold is a big issue here and I would rather run indoors.

2 Likes

I could make that work . 10 seeds indoors . Anyone of them except the SSH cross . If you want them stress tested I’m your guy . Let me know .

5 Likes

@Blowingupjake awesome of you to do a giveaway :wink:

I’d love to be a “tester” but I’m already behind on doing “tester runs” … Im sure at some point I’d actually get to grow them out, but couldn’t guarantee it would be this year or maybe even the next…

So I will toss this out here; IF possible at any point, I’d be interested in just the Grape Stomper S1 (because I’m a seed stasher) … Otherwise I’m sure someone will be happy to grow out what your offering :wink:

5 Likes

Hmmmmm…interest piqued on the SSH x Appalachian Super Skunk.

Would you be so kind as to tell me about the SSH mother you used?

5 Likes

I think my profile perfectly adjusts to the “seed stasher” category embaressed_smile|nullxnull, anyway this is an interesting project you’re proposing, willing to see the results for those crosses … beer3|nullxnull

5 Likes

Dang man they all sound lovely! They sound like carbon filter killers. If I wasn’t so worried about smell I’d help you out with the quickness.

2 Likes

Purple aliens for sure

2 Likes

If you need testers in may yet, I would be glad to . But can not now,have to go out of state for awhile april may

1 Like

Good timing! Just bought a new 5 x 5 for testing purposes and would love to run a few of these. QBs and organic coco grower here. Hit me up whenever you’re ready. Thanks bro

2 Likes