Who’s popping seeds tonight?

Thinking about popping a 5 pack of Bodhi’s Kailash tonight at midnight, anyone else popping stuff when the clock strikes 12?

17 Likes

Think I am gonna drop a dozen #3’s.

5 Likes

Dropping some Black Triangle x Cherry West bx tonight… Exciting start to the new year!

6 Likes

Lemon Wookie V2 (Lemon G x Wookie) from Bodhi, though it might wait until tomorrow.

6 Likes

Soaking testers from Copa and @Enjoi802 today

7 Likes

Bag seed I found in a ghost drops first class Funk bag this morning and possibly a couple destroyer x wookie if I can bring myself to break the seal. Happy new year all!

5 Likes

I won’t be popping any seeds but will be flipping the room when the clock strikes 12.

Should be on easy count for days in flower :sunglasses:. Let’s go 2023.

19 Likes

Wow thats a few jars worth!

4 Likes

Gonna up-pot the Jew Gold 1974 plants :hugs:

8 Likes

Hmmmmm seeds :smiley:

2 Likes

Ps @Mithridate a sour strawberry popped a tail this morning. Headed into the new year in style.

2 Likes

Ice Cream Cake #98 has a tail so it’s going into soil tonight. Hopefully it breaks soil tomorrow and be a new year baby.

2 Likes

I was going to… but I want to wait until tomorrow, when it is actually a different Year…
Hopefully the dumpster fire of the last 3 years is over…

dumpster fire

9 Likes

alright decision made, 5 Kailash F2s are
Going for a swim tonight before bed (I won’t pretend I’m gonna make it till midnight)

4 Likes

I have been thinking of soaking some seeds tonight and throwing them into paper towels tomorrow.
Only decision I have to make is, should I do another auto flower run, or get some photos going for outdoors in the summer.
I think I may have enough time to do an auto run and then get the photos going for summer time. :thinking:

2 Likes

Got some mystery seeds from my uncle from the 90s going to try my hand at popping tonight

6 Likes

Not popping anything until Feb-March so I have free space to do @Carty pine06 and Xmas BX to CripXmas.

5 Likes

Just popped a bunch of seeds and finally set up my new veg tent! Got a steal of a deal for a 4x2 vivosun for 40 bucks on kijiji! Going to hunt through some cannatonic perkins cut beans, and try and get a male and then hopefully pollinate some gsc, sour diesel, raspberry gas mask, and some sour bubble. Excited to have another space to do some work in, and try and explore some cbd crosses in the depths of winter. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

None… I removed the 4 plants from tents for a rough trim and into brown bags in fridge. 6 weeks off till I start a new grow style and genetics.

2 years ago I dropped beans on 12/28 for 1/1/21 sprouts of Guerilla Fume’. Was looking to leave 2020 far in the rear view.

Happy new germination to y’all… :wink:

4 Likes

Made it to 9:30 :joy::joy: happy new year! :heart::v:t2:

10 Likes