Who’s ready for college football? Show your team pride

Are you ready for some football?!? :football: It’s about that time of year when the weather turns cooler, the harvest is on and it’s time to fire up the grill and ice down some brews for game day. Who do you root for on Saturdays?

2 Likes

I love, live and die with my razorbacks every game day. Win, lose or tie I’m a hog fan till I die. This is how we call the hogs…
Wooooooooooooooooo
PIG
Sooie!!!

5 Likes

3 Likes

ok, so it was high-school, lol.

9 Likes

Love it. That’s great

1 Like

Geax Tigers :tiger: :tiger: Preseason #5 Ranked. I think that might be too low. Lotta Hogs in here.

2 Likes

2 Likes

SE_Missouri_State_logo_1989-2004

3 Likes

Don’t mind the smell. Lol :joy:
Everyone’s welcome even tiger fans (jk) I love my hogs but I also love the game. Love the SEC and all the rivalries and great competition.

1 Like

I’m interested to see our old coach in action as y’all’s new offensive coordinator. I like Bobby just wonder how him and Jimbo will get along. Couple of alpha dogs butting heads.

1 Like

Go Big Orange!!!
Finally had a good season again last year and I’m excited to see if Milton can finally put it all together this year.

1 Like

Rocky top in the house!
Smoke dogg lol

1 Like

images

4 Likes

That semo mascot is way cool. My high school was the apaches with a similar mascot. Love it :blush:

2 Likes

RAZORBACKS RULE!
I have been a Razorbacks fan since the early 1970’s.
I actually graduated from University of Arkansas and had started for a Master’s at Arkansas State, but dropped.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Loves the hogs, loves bud, and has a killer Pink Floyd dark side of the moon avatar… @BigMike55 did we just become best friends?

You damn skippy, Hippie.
Check it out.

3 Likes

I used to have that statue at work. Everyone had to rub him every Friday before leaving for the weekend. It was not only requested but required.

1 Like

I’ve been a fan since the late 1970’s. Born ‘78 and yes I came straight out of the womb with a hog nose strapped on my face and was calling the hogs :joy:

1 Like