Who sends seeds to Australia please

Hi I hope you’re all having a good day I’m just wondering if anyone can help me and tell me if any seed banks send quality seeds to Australia thank you.

9 Likes

https://instagram.com/infinitygenetics?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

5 Likes

Seed city has always delivered for me, just get the extra stealth unsigned packaging. Unfortunately payment atm is only via direct deposit or bitcoin if you do that kinda thing…

5 Likes

https://www.soaknbeans.com ships worldwide. I recently know of 1 happy Australian that received his souvenirs.

8 Likes

Thanks Dirt Wizards I’ll check them out

2 Likes

Thanks slain Yes money transfer can become a bit of a problem but I’ll take a good look at them

2 Likes

Thanks webeblzr I will browse their seeds

2 Likes

Definitely check out this company run by a very well respected member here, there’s a whole thread here about the company if you search for it, and his website even lets you choose AUD for ordering:

I’m a huge fan of his seeds, and the breeder mixes at $1/seed are a great way to stock up on interesting things with a known/unknown lineage but all quality. Check out my grow log if you want to see some of the strains, I’ve grown Cinderella 99 twice, one at a time, and then two of the OG Mix and one Cinderella Mix, all have been fantastic! Got some Ortega Mix vegging now and some Princess 88 to pop soon!

If you wanted to really go for it, I’d say get a pack each or more of the breeder mixes @ 2x25 seeds for $50 and do this deal he’s got for the breeder packs, it’s ALL good:

14 Likes

This bank is run by Heavy Dayze from the Potcast, he stocks a lot of top US breeders plus his own lines. Everything is posted inside Aus so safe. I’d personally avoid most Euro seed companies.

13 Likes

Wweedseedsexpress.com ship to Aus and many other countries, good range of quality seeds and their stealth shipping is excellent.

2 Likes

Thanks for the additional information dirt wizard i’ll have a few good sites to check out this weekend

2 Likes

Thanks Fattyroots I will take a look

2 Likes

Thanks Jango yeah stealth packaging comes in handy

2 Likes

What kinda stuff you after? There’s a few of us from around here

4 Likes

Most of the american banks ship here no worries have received many from

Neptune
Seedsherenow
Phenohut
Beegensbeans
Darkstar
Deeply rooted
Heavily connected

Etc etc

7 Likes

I would take a look atEast Coast Mo

Easty is a longtime friend who is truly in it for the love and not the money. He’s in Australia. He’s got some great old and new genetics.

Tell him Windy sent you :green_heart:

7 Likes

I’m not a seed bank but I’ve sent to Australia a few times, 0 losses. Coin flips and washers, or corrugated plastic, both have made it. I actually just got some from Australia. I don’t think I’ve ever seen Australia in the “we can’t send to” list.

6 Likes

If you still need seeds I can send you some next time I distribute to the convicts for next season

The Convict Seed Exchange

8 Likes

Hi lilmanbigplan I was looking for some feminised plants that are not too tall or can be trained to stay short for both indoor and outdoor. I don’t mind growing from clones. But they can be a real problem when you want to close down for a while. I also want to try some auto flowers. Never had these before. These would be for outdoor growth. I tried to buy from herbies few days ago but it became quite difficult when I tried to make a direct bank transfer. I also Like strains with high THC

Thanks ketamine that’s a pretty big list it will really keep me busy