Who wants some Freakshow seeds? Sign up at post # 36 winners announced Wednesday, may 17th

Hi there OG’ers. Hope everybody is having a lovely day!
Ok so here’s what I want to do. I have five strains of my own Freakshow crosses that I want to get growing! They are fresh, born Feb of '23.

I have:

Afghani Bullrider x Freakshow
Maui Waui x Freakshow
Kyle’s Sweet Island Skunk x Freakshow
Pineapple Express x Freakshow
Freakshow x Freakshow

I was thinking of giving it a week and then everybody that wants some will be in on the drawing. So each of you pick whichever strain you want and if your number comes up you will get that strain. And those of you who aren’t crazy about freakshow I will give a miscellaneous strain. Tell me what you guys think. I’m excited to contribute. Have a beautiful day!
Rick

45 Likes

I haven’t been through all your threads, but I see the freaky bullrider showed mutations? Have the others?

Looks awesome.

Also,pics of the seeds could help people choose, since alot of freakshow seeds I’ve seen are tougher to germ than usual. Ime

2 Likes

I’ve got all of em going right now just they’re only a week old so a little early to tell. 1 out of the two bullrider freaks showed mutations. That was a good sign!

4 Likes

As far as the germination goes they popped pretty fast soaking a day then into a paper towel.

5 Likes

That sounds great man, its very generous of you to offer :+1:

4 Likes

It’s even more generous of you guys to give em life!

3 Likes

Should be a cool giveaway , thanks for sharing your workwiththecommunity @Rico :v:

4 Likes

Yesss, YESSSS, MORE growers for the Mutant-Growers army! Mwuahaha! :alien: :green_heart: :smiling_imp: :green_heart: :japanese_ogre: :green_heart: :robot: :green_heart: :space_invader: :green_heart:

@repins12 @crunkyeah @middleman @blowdout2269 forget the rest of you freaky bastards but tag up quick, this one sounds like a doozy!

I’d love to see what comes out of the Pineapple Express x Freak or Freak x Freak. I’ll never forget when decent strains started coming around, had some “Pineapple Express” that was genuinely yellow-fruity and amazing (and I wasn’t even a fan of the movie! It’s legit!)

2 Likes

I have been thinking about trying to round up some freak show seeds as I work the flower bed in my front yard. I would love to sign up or do a trade with you.

3 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity to get to know one another by sharing the love. The plant is all about telling them how much you love them. I believe frequencies impact the plants health the same way it affects us

6 Likes

I would be happy to grow out some of your seeds. I can start them as soon as I get them and post the progress in my thread for you no problem. Thank you for a shot at them.

3 Likes

Freaks are always cool :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Sounds very cool, always wanted to grow one out for the novelty, try and work it a bit. I’m in for sure

3 Likes

Afghani Bullrider freak sounds great. Love the AB! :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Afghani Bullrider x Freakshow sounds awesome. So does Maui Waui x Freakshow. I would be happy to have any of the crosses :v:t4:
Gary

5 Likes

I’ve seen freakshow popping up everywhere now lol. And you’ve got it with pineapple express. I have to ask lol

6 Likes

:wave:
I’m in! Please and thank you!!

4 Likes

I’m so stoked to see everything you lunatics are going to do with this… absolutely amazing.

A thousand word substitute

8 Likes

Pineapple Express interests me. Thanks

2 Likes

I’d love some Freakshow x Freakshow, I’m in Hawai’i so maybe Maui Waui x Freakshow would be more fitting but I want some freaky looking plants in my garden!!

4 Likes