Who's running northern lights?

I’ve spent some time searching around on here but most grows are from a couple years ago. Im looking to see who’s been running a piney northern lights or which company out of the millions who offer a NL has a piney pheno in the bunch. I’m trying to find a piney pheno to keep long term or at least until I find that piney skunk from my youth. If this isn’t in the proper place please move it @LemonadeJoe

20 Likes

do not have it my friend but would love to find it also

peace

Dequilo

6 Likes

I suppose you are looking for seeds…
No problem… Moved from #community to #trading-post

1 Like

Not necessarily more of consensus of who’s growing it still and the different versions of it but if a piney one is abound then yes lol

1 Like

Then probably #breeders-lab would be appropriate too :slight_smile: … Your choice…

3 Likes

http://peakseedsbc.com/seeds.htm

5 Likes

Got NL but no piney scent. Actually not
Much scent at all.

3 Likes

X2 peakseedsbc is probably where you want to go for NL

3 Likes

Joey Weed would be a solid choice as well. With that said, Swami Seeds is working a nice looking NL.

1 Like

If you can find a pack of Bodhi’s 89NL5 Noof cut x BCSC NL5 you would be in hog heaven. I was surely in love with the female I found. Made an out cross but didn’t make F2s… wish I had

11 Likes

I watched some YouTube videos I don’t know about that guy

I’ve tried NL from South Seeds via Dampkring.
It was very strong and piney, the NL#5 in it has made me paranoid.

Not my cup of tea.

3 Likes

I have some of his ( ibl.) blueberry :arrow_heading_up: germing right now , never tried his gear but heard great reviews of his wares, so expecting some nice bud when done … wink ;:wink:

On another note can anyone who has some of 50States’ - Sunshine #4 - & is interested in trading some , HMU & we can maybe sort something.
Happy growing/smoking ,
Gaz

3 Likes

Well i’ve never smoked this strain it never had seeds in it.

Some crossed with chemdog very potent.

I love NL… unfortunately think my buddy whom I had given a cut of the 89NL5NOOF x BCSC NL5 mother no longer has her

But I did outcross her

The NL mother had flowers that smelled of juniper, pepper, forest floor, and hash… super old school and special

Very very relaxing.

Love the smoke

13 Likes

I just bought NL#5 from AKBeanbrains . I guess it’s not pure.

I still think it will be good.

7 Likes

It’s a blend of different nl5. Mr nice Ortega. Nl5×nl1, sorta like ak beans nl5×nl1×nl1.

5 Likes

I’ve got two NL Autos going right now. Barely hitting Veg. I’ll let you know how it goes.

2 Likes

I think you will be very happy with that purchase

So is peak seeds the place to go for a good NL representation or, maybe. Mr. Nice? Also trying to find a good piney NL like sensi’s back in the day which I think was a NL#2?

4 Likes