Who's running northern lights?

AG, Todd McCormick. NL#2, day 31 since flip, about 45 days veg.
I crammed it under the screen late in life, so I far from maximized the screen, but it’s taken everything like a champ with no complaints. Feeding about 1 EC since a seedling, cheap ass MegaCrop one part nutrients, rockwool dtw.

Unfortunately, out of 8 seeds soaked, 7 popped and 6 were males. So this is it as far as NL in the tent. Its my first time running this strain.

18 Likes

Week 5

Got the purple coming in at 35 here, and if it’s just starting I imagine it’s going to be quite dark around finish

Nice pheno you got there @Tripl3fastaction What kind of odor are you getting ? Mine is a slight fruit and peppermint

It’s packing on the weight now. Should be double the size at finish :yum:

8 Likes

At this point, it’s got the classic NL “smells like nothing” odor, a bit fruity but you’ve got to get right in there to notice. I’ll let you know how it progresses.

3 Likes

You in Canada?

Seeded PSBC NLs at 48F.

23 Likes

Cross-linking this post for relevance:

3 Likes

Week 6 (day 43)

Packing on the weight now. Turning darker as I suspected from colder nights. A small under broke off last week that was dried at the bottom…definitely piney flavor terps here. Can’t wait to try more when done :drooling_face:

17 Likes

You in Canada?

No, Australia.

I have dinner puck Yea growing now

2 Likes

!(upload://aaMFnhWDheA9OCkZBFa0BRTEk1R.jpeg) here’s a gods glue ( ministry of cannabis) x nl1 ( seedsman)

Northern Lights #5 from AKBB 100% organic grown outdoor in a hoop house.

Has a great piney, earthy, fuel, woody, lemon, and a pinch of juniper berries terp profile. Beautiful buds with great bag appeal. Wasn’t a huge harvest, but quality.

24 Likes

18 Likes

Week 8 (day 53)

(Unfortunately week 7 slipped past harvesting CripXmas, testing and writing reports)

Still going but it’s closer. Even though seeded, it’s weighty looking. I think I smell the pine through slightly fruity odor now. Probably go to week 9 just because of seed maturity.

17 Likes

Looking good they sure look like some chunky heavy buds .

2 Likes

Damn. that’s a nice looking plant!

1 Like

Im liking the sounds of that description.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

OK, then I’ve got ya covered for F2’s of it :+1:

5 Likes

That awesome, I would be honored to run your gear again. Thank you @OriginalDankmaster96. I would like to do these in and out again. Im gonna be a little bolder than last year. Maybe the garden, such better airflow. I’ve been wanting to put up a hoop house, this may be the year.

2 Likes

Day 58 and she’s done

As soon as I checked a bract w seed, it popped out cleanly from casing last night, so I knew it was chopping day.

I’m gonna say 1/4 lb on yield, but I’ll take a pic of actual weight when dry

20 Likes