Who's running northern lights?

very… very… nice. (I said with drool stretching from my quivering, lower lip to the now useless keyboar…

3 Likes

That sure looks like the northern lights I remember ,nice job on the grow.

3 Likes

@OleReynard I was told by AK that it’s a mixture on NL#5 from a few different sources. I don’t have a grow log on them. I just got them a few days ago. Still trying to decide what I want to run. I’m on a Williams wonder kick. I’m thinking of piping the Williams Wonder bx from straymindset on Ig and some Williams wonder x to c99 next. I’m thinking of just running the c99 x Williams as it’s only five seeds and they are old. Actually I was waiting to hear from you on that temple pollen. If that’s still an option. I grabbed lots on beans this month. I think the one I’m most excited about is crickets and cicadas purple Hindu Kush cross 2 kabal Kush. I’m dying to run them. Ok well let me know if you need anything else. Blessings

14 Likes

Yes and Coastal got it form the now defunct Classic seeds … Who obtained it from Seattle Greg …

2 Likes

Great lineup ! I’m all about the Williams Wonder . I’m running some Crickets and Cicada stuff too .

2 Likes

The NL5 I ran was super juniper and fresh forest and hash

89NL5NOOF x BCSC NL5

8 Likes

Btw @Strayfox is also on here brother @Zion

Happy New Year y’all!

Here’s to the Roaring Twenties!

9 Likes

Damn is that a swamp thing sighting?

5 Likes

Looking forward to running these …

18 Likes

That’s Empyrean seeds work not mine . They’ve put extensive work into the NL 5 lines . Won’t be there for long , snag em .

4 Likes

I’ve got a pack of these as well!

Whenever I run them (hopefully sooner rather than later being that I’m back in the swampy south) I would love to collaborate and maybe save the best males and females to GET IT ON!

Hope all of y’all are well

Missing my garden… and with that, all of you all!

Best swampy

8 Likes

Gahh I’m pissed I missed the drop on the Crickets Purple Hindu . Please keep us posted .

2 Likes

Yeah man ! You have a pack of the Coastal ? Definitely make some beans !

2 Likes

So I messaged Graham aka Bob Hemphill and I asked him about the NL1 Pheno he talks about in his podcast… He said there is a turpentine / Paint thinner Pheno that is deadly strong . Said it was better than all the Chem lines … He said it’s easily found in the Coastal Puck yeah … Stoked I have a pack of those . The search is on …

13 Likes

Yeah that nl1 bx is getting popped as soon as I get it.hope to find that pheno. But I do have the north. It’s a pheno I have that smells like paint thinner a d limes. The north is 89nl×(89nl×90 ss)

7 Likes

Off topic but I’m really interested in some Bean Brains offerings … His Durban , Freezeland and Matanuska … Old school is the only school lol… He’s got a Super Sk that’s from the 90’s too . He seems like a super kind dude as well. .

3 Likes

SS stands for Super skunk, correct?

3 Likes

Yes sir mr Rey, got ak’s black domina ×ss coming as well. Old school love making will happen. Lol

5 Likes

Have you seen that ss Male he uses on his IG page?. That things pretty nice.

1 Like

Lol just posted the same about the IG Super Skunk male he posted . You beat me to the punch. Looks like quite the stud .

2 Likes