Who's shelling out the crazy $ to see rage?

Just seen sargon post about this https://youtu.be/0-tcsDoeB_E
I have to agree with him the ticket prices are insane. That said i did buy tickets lol. It’s on my bucket list and considering I’ll never see beastie boys or sublime. I just couldn’t pass up the chance. Thankfully i got tickets for 70$ at alpine valley. Don’t think i could have shelled out 150$+. Anyone else going, what’s your thoughts on the prices?

3 Likes

I have 4 tickets to the st.louis show two are extras if anyone is interested

3 Likes

how much were they if u don’t mind me asking?

2 Likes

The prices though sucked and it was same price for all seats so my seats are not great lol no price break either for the 4 lol but it’s fucking rage against the machine

3 Likes

160 a piece plus surcharge right at 660 for 4 tickets

2 Likes

Few bands had an impact on an teenage me like rage though I would pay similar money for the smashing pumpkins

Really sucks it’s indoors me and my brother may have to bring vape pens in cause you gotta smoke out in the concert

2 Likes

I totally agree they’re an epic band. That’s why they can ask any price and people will pay it. Still 160$ for base seats ugh!

3 Likes

They coming to FL? I’d buy em in a heart beat, price doesn’t matter much if it’s one I really want to see. Dropped $3200 for 2 pit tickets for guns and roses. The memories with my daughter were worth every penny

3 Likes

Boston calling…rage, peppers and foo fighters

2 Likes

Our local show has been sold in few hours of pre-sale 99% to traffickers… Prices doubled immediately… $90 for standing at pre-sale, now internet ads are full of individual offers from traffickers starting $180… Crazy…

Probably good bet on trafficker’s side because those who were teenage fans of RATM are now earning good money in their well paying jobs…

4 Likes

The concert i really wanted to see this summer just got cancelled. Ozzy and Megadeath. Did find out GnR is coming in Aug with a new show. Hopefully some more shows get announced or its gonna be a boring summer. The year my daughter graduated I took her to see the warped tour, 5 finger death punch,metallica, volbeat, shinedown, linkin park and gnr. @LemonadeJoe is right, all the band’s from the late 80s and 90s fans now have good jobs so you can count on the tickets being insane

1 Like

I just seen korn and breaking Benjamin and tickets were only 20$. The venue was even small. Just show’s it’s definitely possible to not have crazy priced shows. Anti capitalist band practicing capitalism lol.

4 Likes

I was coming to post this exactly. But I’m a capitalist so…

1 Like

There are cheap shows out there. I wish warped wasn’t stopping coming this way. They had ways for kids to get tickets free and patents could accompany a kid for free. We went and saw atilla at a little hole in the wall for 15 bucks. It was awesome they allowed crowd surfing and stage diving. I was the only grey hair in the pit lol got free drinks for doing a Jesus walk across the crowd. It was a blast. My kid was like wtf didn’t know dad had that kind of shit in him lol

5 Likes

i think of it like seeds and medicine if its very costly it wasnt meant for me. the best seeds i have ever had were free, Saw alot of good concerts and never paid over 50 a ticket. they get waht they want because people pay it, stop paying it and watch the ticket price fall.

1 Like

… within the machine lol

I wish you guys wouldn’t have reopened this wound :sob::sob::sob: damn you covid-19

3 Likes

I heard to go to shows after this ignorance you will have to show proof of vaccination. Hell if the vaccine works then why worry

1 Like