Whose in the forest with Joheim?

Been up for a couple hours bucking some rather nicely seeded Seedsman’s Blueberry auto crossed to G13Labs’ auto Fro-yo (fem) and thought I got plenty, how about a give way?

I want: translation and the name group that that uses it.

“Est Sularus oth Mithas”

11 Likes

Man you’ve been putting in a ton of work lately. You have a lot going on!

If I don’t stay busy, I get bored and destructive.

3 Likes

“Est Sularus oth Mithas” means "My Honor is my life ".

6 Likes

My honor is my life, the Solamnic Oath (from the Knights of Solamnia)

6 Likes

Ooh! Goosebumps! Both of y’all hit me with an addy!

3 Likes

Looks :eyes: like we are the only ones to respond, :joy::joy::joy: must be too early. :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

4 Likes

I hear that!

2 Likes

Thanks bro @joheimgrohen for the chance at that Seedsman’s Blueberry auto crossed to G13Labs’ auto Fro-yo (fem) and really OG of you to hit us both! HELL YEAH! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::+1::clap::wink::star_struck::sunglasses::turkey::peace_symbol:

Way to go @yardgrazer with the quick response for a win. :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::clap::upside_down_face::sunglasses::turkey::v:

3 Likes

I knew that looked familiar, just couldn’t place it… definitely a blast from the past. I haven’t read Dragonlance for 30+ years now. :stuck_out_tongue: Nice job remembering that.

2 Likes

My wife “likes to” point out that for all the weird information I retain… it’s amazing all the pertinent shit I manage to forget.

5 Likes

I use it on a daily, especially when I want to smack the shit out of some idiot.

2 Likes

IKR, I remember the Konami code but can’t remember to pick up my keys on the way outside…

2 Likes

What an opportunity! I would love some seeds but I am already at capacity for the near future. Thanks for the offer, someone is gonna have a great day when they get these seeds, thank you for sharing and good luck on the processing!

3 Likes

Hey ,Joheim it s ur boy from the Cannabis trader site ,Joedracer79 ,good to see u on here.I m new here ,figured I d say hello .

4 Likes

How grows it brother? This site is much busier that our other little one, and navigates a bit differently. Both are awesome just this one’s bigger

3 Likes

Great man, Yeah this sites crazy .I m trying to figure it out , I like them both but the other ones my fav… Just wanted to say hey …I ll be in touch.

1 Like

Was wondering who Joedracer79… was!

Been watching you drop a plethora of pic’s on FC.
Even picked up a MOTM …

Glad to see ya over here.

Look forward to trading with ya in the future. :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Hey man , thats my user name on everything ,I m a die hard Horse racing fan I used to love Nascar to and want to race but never got there. I didn t even think about using the same name as I do on ther other sites I frequent. Some of the pics I added were from The cannabis free trader site .I have a few albums over there .It s far easier copying them and move them here then go through the million pics on my cell. Anyway I appreciate the reply man an if u ever wanna trade def send me a message …

1 Like

Thanks so much, u can start with me…HAHHAHAHHA