Why is SomeOldGuy posts always flagged?

@LemonadeJoe Just wondering, why most post by SomeOldGuy keeps showing up as flagged??? The ones i get thru too, i just cant imagine someone flagging them, unless its a personal issue??

1 Like

I was wondering the same thing the other day. The old hag actually knows his shit too so it’s kind of a waste.

1 Like

Glad to see i am not alone…haha

It got pretty hateful for a bit. His moniker (name, thumbnail?) is on here still. He might be back.

His account was suspended.

He was very impolite not only in Shark’s Tank (where we tolerate it) but later also in Grow category in which he brought up his rude provocations about immigrants.

After his posts were flagged and account temporarily suspended, he reacted with even more rudeness calling Staff Nazis. After discussion among Team OG it was discovered he has the same pattern and was banned for same thing on other forums. It was decided not to re-activate his account.

Yes he was helpful in some areas, but his lack of respect lead to overly heated debates.

6 Likes

So the new SomeOldGuy is a new SomeOldGuy not the old SomeOldGuy?

1 Like

What you mean? There is only one member registered with this name…

1 Like

Who’s on first??? What’s on second???

2 Likes

I noticed this a while ago.
@LemonadeJoe

1 Like

That is the only one - suspended. Last activity March 24.

3 Likes

Well done OG staff no room for this type of hatred. We must be interested in helping each other only and keep our bias and prejudice attitudes in check.

1 Like

Thank you LJ for being transparent about the entire situation. The staff gave him warnings, he was flagged, etc… This was not the decision of one moderator . At least 3 of us were working on the situation.

I 100% believe we did the right thing, and the feedback from community supports our actions.

2 Likes

He can’t seem to figgure it out. I’m not going to waste time on this serial troll.