Wild thailand, any pollen?

i will be running wild Thailand by world of seeds, it is a female seed i have and i put it in a root riot cube and im waiting. i was thinking of making a cross but now im thinking i will ask on here if anyone has any thai pollen to make seed and pass out, i would consider other strains but it should be a sativa at best. the wild thai has a flowering time of 3 months give or take a few days,

5 Likes

Maybe @Instg8ter? He was working with a lot of Thai pollen. I may have some but will have to look. No straight up Thai but some Thai cross I think. I’ll let you know if I find it.

4 Likes

problem with pollen is it doesnt last long , good luck!

3 Likes

yeah i know pollen does have a shelf life, just trying to see whats out there cause would nt you want to try for seed off this plant if you could, my next option is i have pollen its just not something close, @GMan look and see what you have it may be interesting to see, get a male get pollen and you know the rest

right I just ran some sub’s jack the ripper, 5 pack regs wanted to make seeds, all fems some people here had pollen but wasnt close enough to JTR, so no seeds, did manage to find 2 ten packs though so later this year maybe, I got pollen in the fridge but sure its to old, its NL X NHS(mr nice)

2 Likes

yeah that was my worry that the pollen found would nt be fresh, if anything i may dust a branch with something

1 Like

im outa likes btw but enjoying the posts here

1 Like

interesting to be out of likes, but yeah the site seems cool

1 Like

its like a 24 hour period, im out most of the time, i even like opposing views if presented well. got some now lol

1 Like

wow crazy to be out of likes who would have thought

1 Like

not hard to do lol

and i guess its understandable like money if there were to many they would be worth less

It gets said yes, but I’ve seen two year old pollen still make seeds… All in the storage methods

4 Likes

ive heard i should store it in flour, i just vac sealed it in its own container and pt it in a fridge, about 14 months old, next run for giggles i think ill try it, thanks @toastyjakes

1 Like

I add a bit of flour to my saved pollen to seperate it a bit from itself and it makes for a good “keeping” mix I’ve found… But for sure try it! I love hearing stories of 20 year old seeds hit with 2 year old pollen :yum:

2 Likes

the first time i got pollen i did not cure it or store it right, now i bake flour for around 10-20 minutes then use a 1-1 cut but last time i used a 4-1 cut and it worked good just didnt get much seed. pollen is tricky stuff and is always good fresh like a lot of other stuff

2 Likes