Will's Chills and Thrills

Time to make the journal :smiley:

I am just hitting a harvest period now. I am running a couple of tents in a perpetual grow. I tend to post finished or flowering pics…I don’t take many veg shots as they are mostly boring to me :wink: I’m down for buds.
There will also be edibles…mostly gummies. My 7ml leafs are either 50mg or 80mg per piece…I can also get 30 to 40 mg in a standard sized gummy bear. Tolerance builds fast…Two 50’s at 10 pm…and you sleep very well…two 80’s and you sleep like the dead.
Finishing up some BBICHP via @bytheKasiz . These were part of a large seed pop, I did 3 and got 3 girls…no veg to speak of, reeks of blueberry…cut and hung now

:smiley:

38 Likes

Cherry Depya… by @OldG part of the same round as above

fruity funk smell…very sticky…cut and hung

30 Likes

7hills x Freak Genetics

These are hanging now and stinking up the garage :slight_smile: I have not smoked any yet, but I have heard they are strong as fuck…Edibles await! This is the #1

31 Likes

Great start lots of fire everywhere! The bbic x mhp looks real similar to my blueberry iced cream keeper. The mimosa leaners are more rounded buds like a potato :potato:. Keep Crushing it man!

6 Likes

Beautiful stuff, thanks for sharing! :v: :+1:

3 Likes

I am sorry did I miss the Weed pics?
All I saw was frost!

Lots and lots of frost!

Love it…

4 Likes

Thanks, I took a cut on the #1… the blueberry smells is super strong on that one. Besides the bling, both #1 & #2 buds are rock hard!
I may put one outside this season, I will definitely revisit the #1 with a real veg :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Very nice looking plants.

3 Likes

Those are gorgeous looking plants. Two green thumbs up!
image image

3 Likes

Awesome as always my friend! Definitely some top shelf trees right there!

3 Likes

7Hills #2 This one was the frostiest, stickiest thing. It’s getting close to sample time :smiley:

16 Likes

Sensi Northern Lights 5 x 2 ( one pic current and three older)
This girl has a date scheduled with a Rare Dankness Jenny Kush hombre…:smiley:

9 Likes

Killing it in here @willie

1 Like

Thanks. I just took the Pink Vegas out…she went 70 days. Do you still have yours running?

1 Like

Pink Vegas, which is Space Vegas x Pink Lotus!
(space vegas = spacemonkey x lvtk)
PinkVegass1|425x500

14 Likes

This whole thread is fire, call the FD!

2 Likes

Yes sir. She is looking like best in tent I’ll get pic up today.

2 Likes

Pink Vegas 29days since flip

9 Likes

Nice… those are gonna be some nice spears as those buds connect. She looks like mom.
:star_struck:

1 Like

I’m loving the structure. Can’t wait for the pink spiral spears. She is an easy growing lady.

2 Likes