Win 10 Strawberry Cheesecake Autos on This Post from Barney's Farm!

Folks, we’ve teamed up again with the squad Barney’s Farm to give you the chance to win some of their truly delicious seeds.
We’re offering up x10 Strawberry Cheesecake Auto’s and there are ELEVEN PRIZES in total!

You can win right here on this post + on the other channels too! Find out the terms in the blog post below.

In the meantime, tell us why you would like to win these seeds in the comments below to enter here! Closes in under 4 weeks

Good Luck!

#TeamVault :shamrock:

27 Likes

Love Barneys Farm
And would like to try growing an auto

1 Like

I’d love to grow some strawberry cheesecake autos. Barney’s is the first seeds I grew they hold a special place in my heart.
@carty @kasper0909 @pigeonman @blowdout2269 @nefrella @going2fast @emeraldgreen @lzboy @Til_Valhalla @repins12 @lovedaautos @ohno555 @thceed @Papageorgio
Tag some friends y’all!

11 Likes

Love strawberry!

2 Likes

@420noob thank you for the tag!!

Strawberry cheesecake autos sound like a delicious treat. Love to try them

2 Likes

I want to be 1 of those 11 people to win :trophy: a 10 seed pack of Barney’s Farm Strawberry Cheesecake Auto, because my birthday :birthday: is in May and I really love :heart: strawberries :strawberry: and cheese :cheese: cake :cake:! I have never won :1st_place_medal: anything :slightly_frowning_face:, please :pray: help me to turn that frown :slightly_frowning_face: upside down :upside_down_face::hugs::ok_hand::crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

I should win these because today is my birthday

5 Likes

Barney’s farm is synonymous with high quality in my book. Never had a bad experience with them and I love any fruity bud. Plus autos are very interesting, I like that I can get 2 or 3 harvests in one season usually. @Originalweedman @Oldjoints @Bert @mota. Do it up

3 Likes

Love Barney’s farm and these sound absolutely delicious :yum: thanks for the chance @The_Vault_Team

Never grew any barney’s farm stuff, but they sound great. Would certainly give them a run. Thanks for the chance

Thank you for the tag @Orbitalnutria420!

1 Like

I’d love to grow some of Barney"s sweet beans! They have an awesome reputation and great genetics!

Heck, worth giving a shot, never tried Barneys before, but want to try.

GL all.

Why should I win? … well, Barney’s Farm has been a staple breeder of mine since I started growing commercial strains. I always have a stash of their LSD as one of the most flavorful varieties that I enjoy.

But the real reason is because that ad looks so amazingly delicious. Yummy.

Barney’s Farm and Strawberry Cheesecake… what a combo. And, let’s not forget the folks at The Vault for bringing it all to us.

Thanks for another great promo.

2 Likes

I love cheesecake strains and I just moved into a small apartment from a house about 2 months ago, so I will have to massively scale my grow back and probably only run a couple of autos due to my severe space limitations. This could be the catalyst!

@The_Vault_Team I’d like to win these seeds because I love strawberry strains, and I have always heard wonderful things about barney’s farm … my fingers are definitely crossed!! Thank you so much for this rare opportunity, i just started growing again after an entire year… so this would be a really awesome way to get back in the saddle :pray: :green_heart: 🪴 :seedling: :herb: :deciduous_tree:

1 Like

I probably would not grow them, but I am sure I could trade them for something I would! :rofl: :+1:

2 Likes

Lmao… yeah but you got some magic beans @bassman5420 :laughing:

I don’t want my name published on anything. :sob::cry:

1 Like

Thanks for the tag @420noob :heart::grin::+1:

1 Like