Win a 2-ton press with ROSITEK [Closed]

@BigMike55 I’ve been here a year now. Partipate daily. I also hand out likes, hand out lots of beans , maybe not as much as you, but I’m only a member and I don’t get it…:thinking:
Sooo…:woman_shrugging:
Someone tell me what it takes!! ??? Please! :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

Hey @Bobgrows , PM the mods and they will be able to provide you a report that shows exactly what is needed and what you have done :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ya I’m a bit surprised too, I’ve already worked my way up to regular, thought for sure u would be there too along with @BigMike55 since I see u guys as also being major players on this site!

2 Likes

Very soon there will be a list in the first post for everyone to check their raffle spots.

4 Likes

Oh this would be awesome for Chocolope and ty for the awesome giveaway everyone involved

1 Like

There is a better place to discuss member levels: Explaining user trust levels and permissions
Or just PM me…

2 Likes

Any thread that interests you read through it. Don’t just scroll as OG records the “read time” or time spent on each thread.
Comment on threads that interest you.
Like people’s posts if you enjoyed it or agreed with it.

3 Likes

Thank you @LemonadeJoe and Rositek for the giveaway!
Good luck everyone!
I’d love to press some stardawg/ sour D

1 Like

lets do this! it’s such a new thing for me that i’d have to press every last strain to see what happened.

1 Like

I’d like to press nfsheesh hash from sol fire

1 Like

I’m uk so I don’t qualify for this competition BUT I’d like to press my next door neighbours wife :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::v:

6 Likes

Hahahahhahhahaa!!! Awesome

2 Likes

Not if you live next door to me :rofl:

2 Likes

:laughing: I went to college with all three of my girl neighbors, and spent some time cooking out with the mom… just brought up old memories :rofl:.

1 Like

I’d be cooking up memories with all 4 :rofl:
Cluttering the thread so I’ll shut up :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

I’d press some Hawaiian Sativa from Exotic Alchemy @LemonadeJoe !

Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

3 Likes

I’m shutting up too. It was all 4. :laughing:

2 Likes

Would love to press some mind flayer by Solfire thanks for the chance to win!

1 Like

5 Likes

That’s funny…id hit the like button twice if I could.

2 Likes