Win a 5 Pack of Monster Genetic Seeds on The Vault Blog (CLOSED)

Hi All,

We’ve got another promo live over on The Vault Blog > Monster Genetics Promo .

This time our friends at Monster Genetics are offering up 4 chances to win a 5 pack of:

Monster Pebbles Fem

Monster Gelato Auto

It’s simple to enter, just follow the instructions on the blog. The winners will be announced in the middle of next week and announced on social media and the blog post itself!

Good luck from everyone at The Vault.

Gary Eff
Marketing Guy
#TeamVault

9 Likes

hey Gary Eff thanks again for thinking of og.

2 Likes

Yes yes definitely thanks to all the sponsors that continue to do too hear fantastic give aways keeps us out here in the world trying to overgrow with this GOD given MEDICINE

Peace and stay safe

4 Likes

SUPER THANKS for the support, many WILL return the favor. Continued success, stay safe and, indeed, be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks Gary, I look forward to growing these.

2 Likes

Just came in today, 5 monster pebbles, they’re getting run as soon as I harvest my current crop. loved the packing and all the stickers. Good looking out with all the rolling papers too; I’m stocked up for awhile now😎

2 Likes

congrats! and extra chars

1 Like

Just wanted to say thank you to @The_Vault_Team and #TeamVault for the 5 Monster Pebbles, and the swag bag of merchandise (T shirt, Cannabis themed playing cards, many packs of rolling papers, and a pile of slaps/stickers).

What struck me the most though was the top notch communication and willingness of Gary Eff to look into the matter and get things sorted out when the seeds were delayed (most likely attributed to Covid delays with Canada Post and Ontario being on more stringent regulations this month), even offering to resend promo seeds if they hadn’t arrived by today. Very kind and generous of him, even though I am aware that promo won seeds normally would not be resent. Above and beyond my expectations.

It’s nice to know, in this day and age, that customer service still means something, even for promotions, and The Vault can be trusted to make things right. Thanks again Gary Eff.

Black Sheep 420

3 Likes

Thanks Gary those Monsters look promising!

1 Like

Hey just picking this up now. It’s a pleasure and I really appreciate those nice comments! Thank you very much for sharing that with the forum! Gary Eff.

1 Like

@The_Vault_Team gary,
I was wondering if you had any more ‘comparison grows’ like you used to do with Mephisto and then some other autos - in conjunction with the breeder you would send out T-shirts and seeds and we’d grow them out and ‘test’ em.?!
Do you still do this on other forums or has it kinda stopped .?
I used to really enjoy them.

Anyway congrats to the winner .! :point_up:

Happy growing peeps …
Gaz