Win a free Malawi Terror Beast seed pack! 🌱

Simply follow @urban_legends2021 and @greatlakesgenetics2, share something positive about Urban Legends, and you could be one of the lucky winners. :sparkles:
Winners will be chosen by Urban Legends on 5-28-2024.
Ready, set, grow! :herb:
#UrbanLegendsGiveaway #GrowYourOwn seed Giveaway
greatlakesgenetics #BadDawgGenetics #BadDawgFreebies

Urban Legends Giveaway

15 Likes

Holy @#%! Urban Legends! A 25 pack of Malawi Terror Beast! How much better can it get?

6 Likes

Where do I have to follow them?

4 Likes

I’ll be following, thanks…

3 Likes

They usually don’t know you can’t follow on this forum. Most others you can.

3 Likes

@Great_lakes_Genetics do you want us to follow on Twitter? I love my urban legends genetics have grown some of the Bruce banner crosses! Love them.
@carty @going2fast @blowdout2269 @ohno555 @bobgrows @Illicitmango @emeraldgreen
Well isn’t that a pita! I don’t do Instagram either. Why would you share on a forum to have to go to another forum. Sorry all I tagged I won’t touch ig either. I’ll stick to @ris for urban legends and I don’t have to go to a different forum.:exploding_head:

6 Likes

I just followed them on Instagram.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag @420noob, but don’t do social media only OG. :joy::blush::ok_hand::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Thanks for the tag @420noob I don’t do ig either so I’ll just have to watch!! :grin:
Good luck :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover: everyone

5 Likes

Same as previous two replies.
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Ditto… no instagram until in a legal state

3 Likes

On Instagram.

3 Likes

This contest is on Instagram. Sorry, it should say that in the post. Thanks DBJ

2 Likes

I will talk with urban legends and see if we can’t run some kind of promo to give away a pack on the individual forms.

Definitely don’t want to exclude the OG members.:+1::muscle::fire:

7 Likes

Thanks we would really appreciate that…
K+

2 Likes

That is very welcome news for those of us that don’t want to have are privacy invaded by social media. I have to say that OG is the exception to the social media rule and we have an exceptional platform here to communicate without the drama :performing_arts:! Thank you at Great Lakes Genetics :dna: for recognizing that and thinking :face_with_monocle: about OG! :wink::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Thanks @Great_lakes_Genetics I won’t touch ig, Facebook or X either.

5 Likes