Win a pack of 5 Super Kush from Phoenix Seeds (Vault Promo)[Closed]

Phoenix Seeds Super Kush Promo - Win a pack of 5 Super Kush Feminised or a pack of 5 Super Kush Auto Feminised from Phoenix Cannabis Seeds!

Simply comment HERE letting us know if you have any experience with this strain yet and what your thoughts are. Also let us know your preference for Feminised or Auto in case you win!

If you have already grown this one out it would be really cool to see some photos as well!

Read more and enter on other platforms at https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/Cannabis-Seeds-News/win-a-pack-of-5-super-kush-from-phoenix-seeds

15 Likes

Nice to see you guys doing yet another great competition. Never heard of it let alone tried it so count me in :+1:t2:

6 Likes

Iā€™ve heard of high thc percentage from the super kush. Iā€™ll take an auto version of them to try out! Thanks again @George_The_Vault

4 Likes

My first run this year and it was mostly South American landrace focused. I need something with a shorter season and Iā€™m a kush fan.

Super Kush Autos would fit the bill if they are suited to outdoor in hardiness regions 8b and 9a.

Thank you for running this contest.

5 Likes

Have never grown that one before but sounds like a winner
Fem seeds preferred
Thanks George

5 Likes

Hey there :wave: count me inā€¦

8 Likes

You gotta be in it to win it!!!

Have never tried before. Would be awesome to grow out some autos!!! The pic on the website looks promising!

6 Likes

I wouldnā€™t mind giving them a grow, thanks for the opportunity!

6 Likes

I have no experience with this particular breeder, but Iā€™ve grown several different Kush varieties.

3 Likes

Never grown it I usually only grow from reg seed but if I win Iā€™d like to try my hand at some autosšŸ˜ƒ

4 Likes

Never grown this strain, never grown autos, on that note I would be happy to try the autos.

Thanks for the chanceā€¦

6 Likes

Never tried this one, autos would be sweet!

6 Likes

No experience with Super Kush but would love the chance to gain someā€¦lol

Prefer Photo Feminised myself, but canā€™t go wrong with Auto Feminised eitherā€¦

Thanks Phoenix Seeds and @George_The_Vault for the opportunityā€¦:+1:

Peace
DaFozz

4 Likes

Iā€™d try out the normal fems. Thanks for another give away!!@

6 Likes

Thank you for this chance l! Good luck eveyone!

4 Likes

ā€¦Havenā€™t tried itā€¦ yetā€¦but always down for something newā€¦thanks George,The Vault and of course Phoenix Seeds for the opportunityā€¦ :thumbsup: ā€¦feminized would be my preferenceā€¦cheerzā€¦:wink:

4 Likes

These are quick, never grown these before, auto please

4 Likes

Iā€™ve never grown out this strain although I just took down my ā€œGood Shitā€ strain from Phoenix and it was pure fire! Iā€™m a fem seed kinda girl!

8 Likes

Iā€™d like the fem version if I was to win . Thanks for the chance at winning.

5 Likes

Have not tried this strain and would be interested in the auto.

6 Likes