WIN BARNEYS FARM Gorilla Zkittlez Seeds

When I finally thought of saving some money to travel… “2,500g outdoors”… SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY.

2 Likes

Flavorsome chunky colas of punchy fruit flavors. :grinning:

2 Likes

In case I didn’t do it right the first time another part I find amazing about Gorilla Zkittlez is the blue and green color it shows on the colas. Those frosted tips are beautiful

1 Like

ok it looks interesting enough for me to comment on your thread that i’d like to win to try them .i can’t tell you something uniquely interesting about Barney’s Zkittlez! Besides you having a competition and i want in lol

2 Likes

@JaxxMunster goto google man…dig som images up a video a review some links…please someone create some content…

and spice up with some html?

2 Likes

Who doesn’t want the frost and large yeilds from gg4 with the added flavour profile of zkittlez?

Looks damn fine. Wonder if it tastes as good?

2 Likes

24% and looks this good! What a wonderful Strain from Barney’s Farm

3 Likes

Everything I’ve seen about your operation looks very professional. I hope you do well.

5 Likes

The word ‘zkittles’ evokes my old man skepticism but…

Count me in please. :sunglasses:

Barney’s made the RedCherryBerry that I so adore…a really nice strain.

Thank you

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Well, what most people don’t know, is that besides the freaking awesome looks and crazy, candy flavored, carousel of flavors, and the fact it’s from Barney’s farm, is that these seeds have never, … that’s right, ever, been inside my house. NO, SERIOUSLY. I’m pretty sure nobody in this world knew that.

Thanks for the chance! Sounds like a fun cross. peace

4 Likes

Barney’s Zkittlez looks delicious!

4 Likes

Zkittlez is a good genetics, Gorilla … maybe super

2 Likes

Poor, poor Zkittlez is a bastard child because it only knows who two of it’s three parents are. :wink:

(edited for grammar. Geez, potheads)

4 Likes

sounds like a sweet strain!

1 Like

Zkittlez is one of my all time favorite poly hybrids Some sticky gorilla is just a plus. What i saw on the site that was interesting is when you purchase from them they send free seeds every order or top shelf genetics.

3 Likes

Love the colours 24% is brilliant would be great to do them again excellent genetics

2 Likes

I’ve never tried Barney’s Farms’ Zkittlez and would love to try some, interesting too that it’s a great yielding plant & equally tasty n potent too.

Good luck everyone …
Gaz

Edit; these are feminised seeds i see , plus as @Esrgood4u said your pricing could be more competitive but otoh the free p&p is cool …
Otherwise, good luck with your new seedbank .!

3 Likes

The Zkittles half of this cross was created on Murder Mountain.

Hopefully that is a fact and not my foggy brain at work.

Keep smiling

5 Likes

Heard you guys had the best seeds from a friend hope I win he’s not

2 Likes

I have NEVER seen or tasted this Gem !!! Please!

1 Like