WIN BARNEYS FARM Gorilla Zkittlez Seeds

I wouldn’t mind hearing that story, lol. peace

1 Like

https://www.netflix.com/au/title/80217475

6 Likes

Wow, after looking at the link, that’s pretty heavy… true or not? Would not surprise me at all. That place was one of the first large black market grow areas and still is. So many states not legal, still get their weed from there.

2 Likes

24% thc and up to 2500 grams a plant outdoors? Hmm id be happy with a quarter that amount… Id love to win these. Poor plant has a unknown donor parent tho :confused: poor gal never fair to just leave a child without them knowing ya

2 Likes

If you haven’t watched it you should so interesting watched start to finish in a evening !

1 Like

Beautiful, it would be an honour to gr, err collect that

1 Like

I’ve been looking for a strain like zkittles to add some variety to the garden. Love the color

1 Like

Fruity…Sticky… Frosty and Barneys Farm…WINNING!

1 Like

please feel free to share the love with out FACEBOOK page

1 Like

Hey bro, the link goes to a Facebook with no content and an alert that says nothing here.

I tried to swing by and share some love. peace

1 Like

You will want to buy The Farm after tasting Barney’s Farm Goorriila Zkittlez!

1 Like

@KillaBeez, The link to FB is fixed. Thanks! peace

1 Like

@GMan Thank you - It certainly needs some new love!

2 Likes

Barney’s Gorilla Zkittlez will have us all hissing at the snake farm!

2 Likes

I was trying to leave a comment, but it went back to the blank pages saying content not available or something. I guess they’re having issues. I’ll check it in a while. I think it took though. peace

I also got sent to content not available, I guess I’ll have to go and manually type the name in. Geez I’ll probably have to use my hand and pay with cash! (wolf of wall street)

might keep trying. It eventually comes up for me.

Hi KillaBeez, when do you draw for the winners? Just curious…:see_no_evil: :grin:

peace

2 Likes

WINNERS

@cannabissequoia
@Burnso
@Jay
@Stusatwork
@Tinytuttle

PM ME

14 Likes

Congrats guys! I hope yo see grow journals from you all! :wink:

3 Likes