WIN BARNEYS FARM Gorilla Zkittlez Seeds

Ooohhhh shit! Time to get excited for this one! I’m going to give this strain a go outdoors this year under some Colorado sunshine! Thanks @killabeez-seedbank for putting on this promotion for what looks to be like a killa strain!

4 Likes

Congrats and enjoy guys! Sounds tasty! peace

3 Likes

Wahooo!

:evergreen_tree: I’m a winner…I can FEEL IT…things are gonna change…

6 Likes

:money_mouth: Definitely gonna get better in about 70 days after you germinate that queen! Enjoy!

2 Likes

Hell yeah!! Can’t wait I have a special spot in the garden right next to the house that’s begging to filled. I thank you @killabeez-seedbank

3 Likes

Sweeeeeeeeeet. Plus more

2 Likes

Thanks Kilabeez!! I’m grateful for the seed game!!

2 Likes

I love OG :heart_eyes:
Much respect to Killabeez and Barneys farm.
Congrats to the other winners. Now i really need to get my act together and get my grow room sorted, inspiration much :wink:

1 Like

Congratz to the winnerz, grow them well.

Edit: looks like I will have to do it the old fashioned way and purchase some.

Happy days.

2 Likes

@killabeez-seedbank is it possible to arrange a Paypal payment for an order as a bank transfer will cost me more than the order itself.

Paypal really wonr work with us - we can do bitcoin and cash?

Thanks for your reply.

The eagle :eagle: has landed woot woot! Excited to give these a try this spring! Thank you @killabeez-seedbank for these awesome looking genetics!

12 Likes

Nice bro! let us know how much fun you had!

peace

3 Likes

Woooooooooo!! Thanks again!!

10 Likes

Package received and waiting to be free outside! Thank you so much @killabeez-seedbank for the generous gift!

4 Likes

:mega:

Big thanks to @killabeez-seedbank! I feel like a :trophy: WINNER! :tada:

Will spread the good green gospel!

:evergreen_tree:

11 Likes

Beautiful! Good people deserve good things brother! Couldn’t of happened to a better person/ family member(s)!! that’s some delicious looking karma coming your way!

4 Likes

That goes for everyone who won! Looks good on you guys! Peace and love yeah!

4 Likes

This strain i like to see, i have to have this strain :yellow_heart::green_heart::heart:

1 Like